Little Rock Saints Fans, Where ya' at???? (1 Viewer)

Grant Backer Two

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
LR, AR *Born in NOLA 10/17/64 Mercy Hospital
Hey guys and gals, just wanting to see if anyone was going to watch the game at West End Tavern on Sunday? I haven't seen you guys in a few weeks. You know, having to go see the games in person and all....
I'll be there in front of the big screen this Sunday. I still can't believe we get to see the Saints on the 72"...
I know D Ray will be in the house.
Fisheye? Memphis? Iron Error?
BB&G

I should be there too. I couldn't make it to West End for the Philly game cause I was on the 50 yard line in the press box....oh yea.
Don't forget about changing your clock tonight or I'll get there at noon and you'll be on your second bucket of beer before the game starts cause you got there at 11am.

they did put it on TV two weeks ago even though it wasnt supposed to be. If its not on at home I will be there....

How many of you guys are going to the Arkansas game tonight?

Hey Grant and gang! Gotta lsee what the schedule looks like for tomorrow. On a bright note, I broke down and got the dish with NFL Sunday ticket. Get to see the Saints every week now! Did you guys see the picture I posted from the last get together?

Hey guys and gals, just wanting to see if anyone was going to watch the game at West End Tavern on Sunday? I haven't seen you guys in a few weeks. You know, having to go see the games in person and all....
I'll be there in front of the big screen this Sunday. I still can't believe we get to see the Saints on the 72"...
I know D Ray will be in the house.
Fisheye? Memphis? Iron Error?
BB&G

Where is West End Tavern? I live in SW Little Rock.

Hey guys. I wouldn't mind having ya'll over to my house one Sunday to watch the game. That is if you do not mind driving to Conway. Let me know guys.

That's not a bad idea. We could all bring food and do this New Orleans Style!!! Let's plan for a game this season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom