Liuzzas on Bienville up for sale (1 Viewer)

BigOdin504

section 632
Reaction score
Let’s hope it doesn’t get sold to someone who completely changes it vibe like what has happened to mandich and bud rips in the old ninth ward

i prefer liuzzas in metairie. think it's a bar? anyway, if still around, the best fried eggplant ever.

I was on a trip home, having lunch with my mom at Liuzza’s, when we looked up at the tv in the bar and first saw what looked like a hurricane taking aim at NOLA called Katrina... couple days later i had to end my vacation early and everything turned into a ****show.

I was on a trip home, having lunch with my mom at Liuzza’s, when we looked up at the tv in the bar and first saw what looked like a hurricane taking aim at NOLA called Katrina... couple days later i had to end my vacation early and everything turned into a ****show.
"Good" memory.

They have really cold beer. That part is good, but not enough to carry a restaurant on.

oh good point. The track.

Yeah, different places. But people confuse them all the time. I've never actually been to Liuzza's by the Track. Liuzza's on Bienville is an old dive/neighborhood restaurant. It's been around forever. The food is pretty meh at best and bad at times. It's real claim to fame is that they always had bit glass goblets that they kept frozen to put your beer in. That and the fact that they only took cash to stop those nosy IRS and Louisiana Department of Revenue people from messing with their taxes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom