Live Action Star Wars series to be written and produced by John Favreau (1 Viewer)

I really like the concept, but not enough to subscribe to Disney's streaming service just to watch it.

I mean, 3 Marvel shows that are direct ties to the MCU is enough to be worth $7 a month. This is just lagniappe

Plus you can binge and cancel ?‍♂️

I mean, 3 Marvel shows that are direct ties to the MCU is enough to be worth $7 a month. This is just lagniappe

Plus you can binge and cancel ?‍♂️

I haven't been following, but what are the 3 Marvel shows? I assume from the Defenders getting canceled to move from Netflix? Personally, I'd rather watch a continuation of say, The Punisher, Daredevil and a tossup between Luke Cage and Jessica Jones. I would mind a reboot of Iron Fist if it's improved from the Netflix version.

Should Disney reboot them or continue where they left off from the Netflix series? Do they use the same actors or would they need to put together a new cast?

Probably not the thread to ask, but since we're talking about Disney streaming a bit, might as well.

Edit: I just started watching Cloak and Dagger. I wonder if that, and eventually Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. gets moved as well.

A show about Vision and Wanda, one about Bucky and Falcon and one about Loki. All with the same actors as the movies.

The Vision/Wanda intrigues me the most. I think there's a lot that can be unpacked with that duo. I keep thinking of the fight sequence between them and the Children of Thanos and later nearly thwarting Thanos' attempt to acquire the mind stone.

I wonder, what happens if Thanos showed up to get the mind stone before he got the time stone. The snap doesn't happen in that case. I'm really in the wrong thread now. :hihi:

Isn't there a Hawkeye mini-series as well? With Renner?

I think so. But of all the MCU characters, he seems to be the least interesting and the most useless. Maybe i just don’t care for Renner

I think so. But of all the MCU characters, he seems to be the least interesting and the most useless. Maybe i just don’t care for Renner
I think he's just under-utilized in the film series.

They should put him in a Star Wars movie (see what I did there?) LOL

First trailer out... Bruh... Got some Apollo Creed and Los Pollos Hermanos' Gustavo Fring... this looks great...

Last edited:
Plus the Marvel stuff we've got coming... Disney is coming out of the gate in the right way it seems...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom