Live feed of a watering hole in Africa: (1 Viewer)

It's not night yet...I think that particular park is 5 hours ahead of EST. Can't wait to see it though.

Coolest thing I've seen so far is apair of monkeys fighting over something -grin-

cooollll ..... SO there is some dude that actually films stuff when it gets in view, or is it just activated to zoom in on motion?

Maybe I'll make this a poll. Who has more time on their hands - some guy in Africa with a video camera and a tripod and a pond? Or a bunch of guys in America on the Internets watching the pond of some guy in Africa with a video camera and a tripod and a pond?

LOL

a monkey
attachment.php

Attachments

• monkey.jpg
    monkey.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 46
Is that the night-vision? I guess I was expecting it to be green...:dunno:

In one of the documentaries I watched they said that they don't use the night vision much but instead put a lights out around certain areas for more than a month before they begin filming so the animals would adapt to it. They also said they use lights that are round and emit light that is spread over a pretty good area and put them up pretty high so it looks similar to moonlight. The camera's they use for the HD are very expensive and specially made for the low light conditions.

In one of the documentaries I watched they said that they don't use the night vision much but instead put a lights out around certain areas for more than a month before they begin filming so the animals would adapt to it. They also said they use lights that are round and emit light that is spread over a pretty good area and put them up pretty high so it looks similar to moonlight. The camera's they use for the HD are very expensive and specially made for the low light conditions.

Very cool!!

Those cricket are... putting... me... to... sle..e...p--------------------------

that owl snagged something by the water about 10 min ago....swooped down twice. Camera guy zoomed but was late...fire him...

You really think there is a guy there? I would think it was an auto zoom by motion activated. But, I'm no African watering hole camera person either. At any rate, I agree..freakin' crickets are making me sleepy. But I.cant.stop.looking.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom