Live from New York...it's Hillary R. Clinton (1 Viewer)

I thought it was her way of saying I really didn't mean to whine about having to answer the questions first in all the debates. A little too late for that, I suspect. I watched SNL last week bc it was the first show after the end of the writer's strike. I thought the writers would have spent the last few months polishing jokes and skits. I was wrong, the show was awful. And its been pretty awful all season. They had better get some fresh blood soon or it will be history. As it is, it's only pulling in about 11% of the audience for that time slot, and I don't think there is any serious competition other than reruns and movie channels.

Last weeks episode with Tina Fey was absolutely awesome!

It clearly showed that Tina helped the writers and they came up with some good stuff.

But last nights show was just terrible! Ellen Page wasn't a bad host, she just didn't have that something that makes a good host. It was mostly the terrible writing. I am not happy with Seth Meyers as head writer. He has not made the show better, he has made it worse. The only good show they have had since Meyers became head writer was the Peyton Manning show. Every other show has not been good. They need to shake up the cast and the writers.

Keenan, Seth, and the new girl need to go and they need to bring in some new talent. Just MHO.

What was she doing in NYC the Saturday night before the primary? It's a losing strategy and another errant move. She should have been in Ohio.

What was she doing in NYC the Saturday night before the primary? It's a losing strategy and another errant move. She should have been in Ohio.

Exactly. It was a desperation move to gain support. When I heard she was going to be here, I made sure I was NOWHERE near when she came in. I left early just because of it. It's always such a fiasco when someone big comes in and it's such an inconvenience.:rant:

That's two weeks straight of pro-Hillary/anti-Obama SNL shilling. Last week, it was the "media easy on Obama" opening plus Tina Fey's Weekend Update editiorial on how wonderful it would be to have the Clinton's "working together to solve our problems." This week, they open with a personal appearance quickly followed by Robert Smigel's cartoon on Obama ditching traditional black leadership during the campaign.

Tina Fey destroyed SNL. She was never funny. After Farley and sandler left i stopped watching. I felt Will Ferrell was a product of everyone being so bad he was good. Tina then sent it down the turdlet.

She's not going to be campaigning at midnight with any great degree of success. She reached more people in those states by appearing on SNL than she would have if she was holding a rally in Cincy at that time. She was probably in a plane before SNL even finished shooting.

In 2000, SNL did a devastating takedown of Al gore's sighing performance in the first debate. His aides brought him the tape for viewing, and on the advice of his entourage, went passive in debate two. Attempting to catch up, he invaded Bush's personal space in debate three, Bush gave him a surprised glance, and gore remains a private citizen.

Losers fret over SNL. Obama should send the execs at NBC a bouquet for detonating her campaign, and a pack of white sheets to the Big Dawg for racializing her campaign.

The SNL demographic votes for Obama, so the anti-Obama content on SNL is comedy, as it should be.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tfwoEr5WAKg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tfwoEr5WAKg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

For anyone who wants to see it.

I think they gave them both some grief. Fairly balanced mocking IMO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom