LMAO at Mike and Mike (1 Viewer)

ronno1

Reaction score
Greenberg was adamant that Sharper did not make the end zone on his pick 6...lol...now I ask you...it was reviewed etc...and there was no good angle to overturn it plus the ref was right there and if you will notice the pylon was knocked over to the outside indicating hitting it from the inside etc.etc.etc...I mean where does that remark come from?? Does greeny have x-ray vision or sumpin? I'll say it again...the ref was right there..lol

I'll say to me it looked like Sharper fumbled it out of the endzone and we were fortunate that there wasn't conclusive evidence to overturn.

Greenie would want the Dolphins to lose right?

Those ******s also said the Cowgirls had the most impressive victory of the day.......FAIL.

WHO DAT!!!!!

I'll say to me it looked like Sharper fumbled it out of the endzone and we were fortunate that there wasn't conclusive evidence to overturn.

How is it that you know he fumbled it out of the end zone if there was no conclusive evidence to show he fumbled it out of the end zone?

It's all a moot point! They had no conclusive evidence either way.

While I agree that it seemed to come out prior, but with no better angle available it is required to go with the call on the field. Whether it is for us or against us, we all have to live with the calls, and this time it went in our favor.

Isn't it about time we have some good fortune, h3ll we finally have THE team, now karma can join in :)

my gut tells me that he fumbled before he crossed and that we were very fortunate that the replay could not confirm this...just mho

Not really a fail. They dominated a team with a winning record.

And they have Wade Phillips for a coach. Any victory with that pom-pom waver on the sidelines is a big one.

They owed us one anyway with the malfunction of the instant replay when Bess let the ball hit the ground...GEAUX SAINTS!!!

How is it that you know he fumbled it out of the end zone if there was no conclusive evidence to show he fumbled it out of the end zone?

Go back and look at the replay, especially the sideline one. The ball was out before he crossed the endzone. I don't know why the refs couldn't conclude that it was a fumble and touchback, but I'm glad they didn't. I can see people ,however, arguing that it was a fumble.

He fumbled it before crossing the goal. We got a deserved break after getting screwed often in the past. Somehow or another, we would have found a way to win this game regardless.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom