LMAO @ Mike Mayock (1 Viewer)

Mike Mayock is Hot Garbage..... it's funny how everyone that NFL network puts on the Air, is Blatently disagree'ing with him...even calling him "crazy" for rankin the players like he has....it's hilarious.... Mike Mayock needs to be fired on the basis that he has no idea what he's talking about!!!

I really like he shows a play where McFadden is gang tackled by the LSU defense and then states "He can't break tackles". Of course that was moments before he complains about McFadden's speed because Ali Highsmith almost catches him from behind.

You know, one of the fastest linebackers in college football?

I really like he shows a play where McFadden is gang tackled by the LSU defense and then states "He can't break tackles". Of course that was moments before he complains about McFadden's speed because Ali Highsmith almost catches him from behind.

You know, one of the fastest linebackers in college football?

If this is the play that I'm thinking about, then not only is he wrong because of downplaying Highsmith's speed and ragging on DMC, but that was Chad Jones who ran him down. Triple whammy on Mayock. At least he got the teams right :shrug:

Philip Merling:

Positive: Complete player
Negative: Pass-rushing.

Philip Merling:

Positive: Complete player
Negative: Pass-rushing.

:hihi:

Almost as good as Kenny Philips. His negative is that he's not Ed Reed. Which is funny because I said the same thing about Ronnie Lott back in the day when he was coming out. He could have been an all time great if he was Ed Reed. :hihi:

Rich Eisen just called Mike Mayock "the best at what he does." If Mayock's job includes ridiculous draft blunders, then I would have to agree.

It's time to hold the draft analyst's feet to the fire for being incompetent. We need "draft analyst analysts" that keep track of who the best analysts are. That way, we would know who to listen to and who to ignore.

Last edited:
It's time to hold the draft analyst's feet to the fire for being incompetent. We need "draft analyst analysts" that keep track of who the best analysts are. That way, we would know who to listen to and who to ignore.

just ignore them all, you won't be less informed anyhow.

:hihi:

Almost as good as Kenny Philips. His negative is that he's not Ed Reed. Which is funny because I said the same thing about Ronnie Lott back in the day when he was coming out. He could have been an all time great if he was Ed Reed. :hihi:

I think that was Mayock's negative about Reggie Bush, too. If only he was Ed Reed, our RB problems would be solved. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom