Locked on Saints? (1 Viewer)

nelopiceral1

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Underhill's new podcast 'Locked on Saints' is still operational? They talked about being a near daily podcast, but the last one was Sept 1st.

Does anyone know if Underhill's new podcast 'Locked on Saints' is still operational? They talked about being a near daily podcast, but the last one was Sept 1st.

He's not with locked on anymore. He has his own podcast "New Orleans Saints talk podcast" but he's fairly inconsistent with his episodes.

He left the locked on podcast network because they were forcing him to do it daily and he couldn't find the time. You can locate his new one on Soundcloud. If you follow him on Twitter he tweets out the link when a new one is published.

Have you guys listen to the new host on Locked on? I decided to check it out because Underhill isn't uploading anything new. It was a mistake. First episode I listened to o. 9/27 be called Drew a system quarterback. Overall just a negative guy and the couple of others I halted listened to were the same.

So I guess what I'm saying is, if you haven't listened to Locked On podcast don't start now. You're better off with BS and Beer. Somebody has to get underhill to give us more content.

Have you guys listen to the new host on Locked on? I decided to check it out because Underhill isn't uploading anything new. It was a mistake. First episode I listened to o. 9/27 be called Drew a system quarterback. Overall just a negative guy and the couple of others I halted listened to were the same.

So I guess what I'm saying is, if you haven't listened to Locked On podcast don't start now. You're better off with BS and Beer. Somebody has to get underhill to give us more content.
Completely agree. I just wish Underhill would start doing his podcast again

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Couldn't agree more! That dude sounds like an undercover Falcons fan. He bashes the Saints for the entire show. Take my word and don't waster your time.

Underhill is a tough act to follow but this new guy is BRUTAL.

Couldn't agree more! That dude sounds like an undercover Falcons fan. He bashes the Saints for the entire show. Take my word and don't waster your time.

I didn't get that feel, i just thought it was generally terrible and unsubscribed from it. I was a big fan of Underhill's though and still waiting to find it on iTunes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom