Tweet/s Locker room with Teddy (1 Viewer)

but does he pass up the megabucks again next year to stay here as a backup?

but does he pass up the megabucks again next year to stay here as a backup?
He's a great guy but I dont think he's stupid. If megabucks is on the table you take the megabucks. He already had a career threatening injury in practice and knows it can happen at any time to anyone. If the saints can't pay he has to go. I will HATE to see him go and I've always been a supporter, but he can change the lives of every one in his family this offseason. It's a no brainer.

Without him the Saints aren't in the position they're in now!!

Man I hope there's some kind of way the Saints can find to keep him around for a while!!
Well it's either TB5 or Drew.

You can have one of them.

Well it's either TB5 or Drew.

You can have one of them.

I love Drew, but it's gotta be Teddy. A year or two of Drew vs 10 years+ with Teddy? He showed he could step right in and win when Drew was out. He knows the system and is ready to be the guy, long term. If we lose Teddy, Drew will retire in another year or two and then we're looking at uncertainty. Hill is an unknown as a QB, and the draft is a crap shoot reference the Bears and Trubisky, the Jets and Darnold. Teddy gives us stability for the future, why trade that? Give me the experienced guy who has shown he can win to succeed Drew.

He's a great guy but I dont think he's stupid. If megabucks is on the table you take the megabucks. He already had a career threatening injury in practice and knows it can happen at any time to anyone. If the saints can't pay he has to go. I will HATE to see him go and I've always been a supporter, but he can change the lives of every one in his family this offseason. It's a no brainer.

And I'll be more than happy for him if he gets a big offer somewhere. As long as it isn't Atlanta, :hihi:.

Whatever he does, I'm grateful for his time here. Just a great guy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom