Lockerz (1 Viewer)

wyndlemac-debo.jpg

(chop skillz courtesy KOS)

hahahahaa deebo

Maybe I'm not doing something right. After I log in I go to a page with nothing on it except the top header that has some tabs that all say coming soon and at the bottom right, there is a daily's tab. When I click on the daily's tab, it brings you to another page with some questions to answer.

Is that all there is?

Maybe I'm not doing something right. After I log in I go to a page with nothing on it except the top header that has some tabs that all say coming soon and at the bottom right, there is a daily's tab. When I click on the daily's tab, it brings you to another page with some questions to answer.

Is that all there is?

yep thats it. Don't forget to sign out and sign back in every day... that nets you 2 ptz. Then answering the question gives you another 2 ptz.

When you become a Zlister... those numbers double. 4 for signing in and 4 for the question

actually looks like it changed.. can stay signed in.. they bottom left hand corner has a little box to click now everyday that nets ya 2 and then answer the question.

Lockerz is redeeming sometime between now and Monday supposedly. They don't give a specific time, so check as often as you can if you want your free stuff.

anybody have an invite? i'd just like to check it out

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom