Lockerz (1 Viewer)

dome patrol

knowucantreadmypokerface
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone familiar with this? Couple of my friends are on it and I just signed up. They give away a bunch of free stuff by accumulating points (logging in everyday, answering daily questions, referrals, etc). You build up and can get a ton of cool stuff: iPods, skins, video games, consoles, etc. I've got about 20 points right now and looking forward to grabbing a copy of Madden or FIFA at the 100 point mark. Anyway, if anyone's interested leave your e-mail here or PM me and I'll send you an invite.

here's an example of one of the "daily questions".......the points you get are banked in the lower right hand corner. the more points you get, the more cool **** you get. figure if you log in everyday and answer it you'll get atleast 4 points per day....that over 30 days will get you a free video game every month. not a bad deal for spending a couple of online minutes per day.

lockerzn.jpg

i am already at 38 points because of some silly game....

as much time as i spend on the interwebz, i might as well get something out of it

Hey guys, if anyone needs an invite to this site just post your email address!! I will send you an invite personally :)

This site is legit, i actually just redeemed Madden NFL 10 from them for abso-freakin-lutely FREE. All you have to do is sign in once a day and answer 1 question. My buddy still thinks i'm pulling his leg on this.

youtube search lockerz to see TONS of evidence and explanations of all this.

but PLEASE let me invite you guys! I only need to invite 11 more people :)

I've heard that this is a scam. Maybe Severum can chime in? But from what I've read on the internets, some people have never received their stuff and the stuff is constantly 'out of stock'.

I've heard that this is a scam. Maybe Severum can chime in? But from what I've read on the internets, some people have never received their stuff and the stuff is constantly 'out of stock'.

Its no scam... I thought it was as well.

yes prizes are constantly "out of stock" but once a month, they re-stock the prizes. This past time they did it, they posted the times they would be restocking the prizes. They did it 4 times over 2 days, and on the very last try, I got through at the right time and I got Madden NFL 10 ordered !! :) I nearly shat my pants in excitement.

The game should be arriving soon, when it does i'll post up some pics for proof!! the prizes on this site are awesome too, not just xbox games. There's youtube videos of people getting xbox 360 elites and all kinds of stuff!!

If you need an invite just PM me!!! you have nothing to loose!!!

Ha sorry, but you gotta do what you gotta do ;) I've been trying to get Z-list for a while now...

BTW, I've sent out invites to everyone so far who's asked! if you're reading this thread and are debating signing up, just look at this: I got this in my email shortly after the last restock. It should arrive soon..

Keep in mind, i got this game absolutely FREE. The PTZ system is really fast, 100 ptz can be obtained in a few weeks. Currently before I ordered Madden 10 i had around 235 PTZ after being a member for nearly 2 months. I've got enough PTZ left for another game when they restock next :)

madden10receiptint.jpg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom