Lockerz (1 Viewer)

Might just take a little time for the lockerz site to generate it. dome patrol sent one my way and I have yet to receive it.

Ha sorry, but you gotta do what you gotta do ;) I've been trying to get Z-list for a while now...

What the hell does this mean? What kind of rationale is this?

So, you would push dome patrol down a flight of stairs or something, because "you gotta do what you gotta do"? Hey, kick him in the nertz and hit him over the head with a brick, just to get him out of the way.

Dome Patrol started a thread. You could have started a thread. Lockerz has been around for a long time.

What a fruit thing to do. And all you guys accepting invites from this dude are cold as well.

Sorry to act like a jerk and call you all out on it, but sheesh man. This is like behavior 101. Elementary level stuff.

This ain't the setting for survival of the fittest. This is a message board of people who are somewhat friendly with each other. Be a man. Live by a code.

***George Costanza Voice*** "We're supposed to live in a society!!!!"

sheriff mongoose...laying down the law

i approve

It's been years since I've heard anyone use the term "fruit", but I fully support it's use. I really think we need to bring the phrase back.

I've been working single handedly to do that very thing, in honor of an old rahlude I used to drink with. He never realized the expression left the lexicon at some point in the late 80's. He just kept right on going with it. He had a sweet buttcut too, as late as 2006.

He died a couple of years ago (don't know how he made it as long as he did), and since then I've been using "that's fruit" whenever possible.

I've been working single handedly to do that very thing, in honor of an old rahlude I used to drink with. He never realized the expression left the lexicon at some point in the late 80's. He just kept right on going with it. He had a sweet buttcut too, as late as 2006.

He died a couple of years ago (don't know how he made it as long as he did), and since then I've been using "that's fruit" whenever possible.

It's a phrase who's time has come again. I might also add that I fully support the use of the word "rahlude."

Don't know what either means. Why don't you geezers give a proper definition.

Gotcha. You guys are doin great. Got anything else I can impress my friends with?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom