Logging in problems. (1 Viewer)

kewee

I exist as I am, that is enough
Reaction score
Everytime I visit I have to log in, even when I check the box that says "remember me."

Can someone help?

Last edited:
Me too, and it gets old typing "saitns4life' backwards each time....

Same thing here.. my username is pretty easy to type in, but it still gets old.

Try cleaning out your cookies. There may be some confusion on your machine between the old IP addy and the new.

Just send the mods a PM. Make sure to type the folling in the subject line no matter who you send it to:

"Helllp! Can the mods see my replies? Jux Deluxe - problem not fixed."

They probably just have a few bugs to work out, give it a few days.

I see you folks have your avitars, mine is gone. I tried to edit my profile, but it doesn't show up.

Let's give it some time, but it's good to post your problem in case they don't already know.

ddd

Thanks, Saint by the Bay,

I still don't have my avitar, almost certainly I tried to use an oversized one or something, so I won't worry yet.

The auto-login worked just fine after I did the delete, and amazingly (OT) my Yahoo daywatch portfolio started updating automatically, which it had stopped doing while I was gone for 10 days.

Thanks, ddd

Try cleaning out your cookies. There may be some confusion on your machine between the old IP addy and the new.

You might want to clear your temporary internet files also.

The cookies you should be concerned with clearing are any with Saintsreport.com or the IP 67.19.43.146 in them...(Just in case).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom