Loki Disney Plus - Trailer (2 Viewers)

For some reason, Owen is looking more like his brother as he gets older. For a second I actually thought that was Luke Wilson.

um, i sprouted something between my legs, and it ..

I am so excited about this!

Last edited:
So I just want to know how many variants they have to fix from the events of Endgame. My guess is four: Loki's escape with the Tesserac, Thanos dying before he ever gathered the Stones and caused the blip, Nebula killing her earlier self, and Steve Rogers going back and living out a life with Peggy Carter because of what things were affected by Peggy's different path.
Of course, they also could be trying to stop Thanos from destroying the Stones since according to the Ancient One not having them opens our dimension to forces that would tear apart the Universe.

The first two seem the most likely since they both have to do with the Stones (well, the trailer tells us outright the Loki one is involved); the second two could be argued away as relatively unimportant, though if you take the "it's A Wonderful Life" approach, either one could change everything; the last one could be the most intriguing and be leading to all sorts of chaos for the Avengers et al,

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom