Loki Disney Plus - Trailer (2 Viewers)

So I just want to know how many variants they have to fix from the events of Endgame. My guess is four: Loki's escape with the Tesserac, Thanos dying before he ever gathered the Stones and caused the blip, Nebula killing her earlier self, and Steve Rogers going back and living out a life with Peggy Carter because of what things were affected by Peggy's different path.
Of course, they also could be trying to stop Thanos from destroying the Stones since according to the Ancient One not having them opens our dimension to forces that would tear apart the Universe.

The first two seem the most likely since they both have to do with the Stones (well, the trailer tells us outright the Loki one is involved); the second two could be argued away as relatively unimportant, though if you take the "it's A Wonderful Life" approach, either one could change everything; the last one could be the most intriguing and be leading to all sorts of chaos for the Avengers et al,

Heck, you could go as far as you wanted with it - retirement Steve talked a guy out of a robbery that caused some guy to join SHIELD years later. That’s a really contrived example, but I believe there is a theory that is basically every decision spawns multiple new dimensions - you could go as far as you want. Not that I’m hoping they go so crazy, but we could easily get more than what we “know” about.

So I just want to know how many variants they have to fix from the events of Endgame. My guess is four: Loki's escape with the Tesserac, Thanos dying before he ever gathered the Stones and caused the blip, Nebula killing her earlier self, and Steve Rogers going back and living out a life with Peggy Carter because of what things were affected by Peggy's different path.
Of course, they also could be trying to stop Thanos from destroying the Stones since according to the Ancient One not having them opens our dimension to forces that would tear apart the Universe.

The first two seem the most likely since they both have to do with the Stones (well, the trailer tells us outright the Loki one is involved); the second two could be argued away as relatively unimportant, though if you take the "it's A Wonderful Life" approach, either one could change everything; the last one could be the most intriguing and be leading to all sorts of chaos for the Avengers et al,
I think the last is very unlikely, since that old Steve showed up in the same timeline as Sam and the rest. That would make a divergent path impossible.

I only think Loki stealing the tesseract will alter a timeline. Then things we haven't seen in the movies..

I am been waiting for this since they announced it a couple of years ago they were going to have a Loki series. I have heard that they have also decided on a second series.

Is it June yet?

I only think Loki stealing the tesseract will alter a timeline. Then things we haven't seen in the movies..

I think this may be what leads to Dr. Strange and Multiverse of Madness. Stealing the Tesseract essentially alters the original timeline and now we're peering into an alternate reality.

The initial reviews from the first two episodes are really glowing.

They are both right under an hour too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom