Loki Disney Plus - Trailer (1 Viewer)

Looking like Marvel Studios will be three for three with this one.

They don't miss.

But seriously, can someone help me.
I understand the pivotal part it plays to Loki's psyche to see infinite stones, multiple copies no less, just sitting in a drawer like paper weights. But why are there so many copies? Is it because they have been pulled out of the timeline at various points over and over again to restore the timeline? For my daughter and I, the impact of seeing infinity stones just sitting there like candy wrappers definitely hit home. The impact and realization was like a ton of bricks hitting the deck. Probably the biggest "wow" moment for us through all 3 series so far. Powerfully, masterfully done. I get the significance of it, just not the how of it.

They don't miss.

But seriously, can someone help me.
I understand the pivotal part it plays to Loki's psyche to see infinite stones, multiple copies no less, just sitting in a drawer like paper weights. But why are there so many copies? Is it because they have been pulled out of the timeline at various points over and over again to restore the timeline? For my daughter and I, the impact of seeing infinity stones just sitting there like candy wrappers definitely hit home. The impact and realization was like a ton of bricks hitting the deck. Probably the biggest "wow" moment for us through all 3 series so far. Powerfully, masterfully done. I get the significance of it, just not the how of it.
so Loki is about the pursuit of power - at this point the Stones are about the most powerful thing Loki has ever seen. to see them used as paperweights by the TVA shows that their power is WAY beyond the stones and thus he is way way way less powerful than he thought (remember this is also 20 or so minutes after Hulk ragdolled him - he was dealing with limited psychic defensiveness as it was
also, while they don't say it - i assumed the stones were pulled from various timelimes. aside from the tesseract, all stones are still in 'our' timeline

I haven't gotten around to this one yet, but I'm hopeful. Does it look like it will be better than WV and FAWS?
i hesitate to compare the 3 - all are asked to do different things and WV and FAWS have additional cultural...responsibilities (for lack of a better word) that Loki does not

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom