Loki Disney Plus - Trailer (2 Viewers)

I'll post thoughts on this later. Overall, a good start. I'm ready for more.

This is my best guess as to the cause of the clutchage of the pearls... loki-gender-fluid-1.jpg
I don't remember the details of it but, around 15 (ish) years ago, Lady Sif died. Somehow, her spirit was in the body of an old human woman who was dying of cancer. There was a body prepared for her but Loki ended up in it.

A quick thought, and something I could TOTALLY see Marvel doing (that would be in line with their Ralph Boner-type sense of humor). The judge said to Loki that the Avengers were supposed to do what they did, while he was not. But the point Loki made, and that I suspect we’ll delve into a bit, is that the Time Keepers’ dictations re: what is allowed in the Sacred Timeline and what is not will turn out to be less-than-infallible. I could see them saying that the Time Keepers are just really big fans of the Avengers. So whatever they do, goes, because they like seeing them in action and come out on top. Just like the viewer.

A quick thought, and something I could TOTALLY see Marvel doing (that would be in line with their Ralph Boner-type sense of humor). The judge said to Loki that the Avengers were supposed to do what they did, while he was not. But the point Loki made, and that I suspect we’ll delve into a bit, is that the Time Keepers’ dictations re: what is allowed in the Sacred Timeline and what is not will turn out to be less-than-infallible. I could see them saying that the Time Keepers are just really big fans of the Avengers. So whatever they do, goes, because they like seeing them in action and come out on top. Just like the viewer.
So they’re in it for the “ratings”?

Loki? Me Likey! Unlike WV, this one came out of the gate in stride. I literally had to force myself to watch the first couple of WV episodes...glad I did because it got much better. TFAWS has it's flaws....(why is Sam such an idiot?)....but I like it. Guess maybe I'm just more of a Thor/Loki/Asgard fan. Can't wait for EP. 2.

I may have to come back to this later.

My first question is that now that we know Loki will be helping to hunt "bad" Loki... is this another variant or is it this version of Loki (I'll call him Loki prime) later in the show after a turn to bad?

We know the "bad" Loki knows about the TVA and their reset bombs. Since he sets traps for them and has been taking them. Loki Prime has yet to see the bombs, I believe.

Loki had a whole range of emotions seeing how his past played out and how his future was supposed to play out. True grief for his mother. Some love / sentimentality for Thor.. it was like the sort of redeemed Loki we see in ragnarok.... then he sees Thanos kill him. That totally took him to a different place. All the warmth was gone and I think he was now seeing a new plan. The power of the TVA, infinity stones as paper weights. He can make Thanos his puppet. I think he plays along and then is on the run and turns heal by the end, sets off a.bomb at the TVA and unleashes the multiverse of madness.

He still craves power at the end of the day. He is always trying to work the angles to keep an advantage. But he knows that now is not the time to fight it.

I may have to come back to this later.

My first question is that now that we know Loki will be helping to hunt "bad" Loki... is this another variant or is it this version of Loki (I'll call him Loki prime) later in the show after a turn to bad?

We know the "bad" Loki knows about the TVA and their reset bombs. Since he sets traps for them and has been taking them. Loki Prime has yet to see the bombs, I believe.

Loki had a whole range of emotions seeing how his past played out and how his future was supposed to play out. True grief for his mother. Some love / sentimentality for Thor.. it was like the sort of redeemed Loki we see in ragnarok.... then he sees Thanos kill him. That totally took him to a different place. All the warmth was gone and I think he was now seeing a new plan. The power of the TVA, infinity stones as paper weights. He can make Thanos his puppet. I think he plays along and then is on the run and turns heal by the end, sets off a.bomb at the TVA and unleashes the multiverse of madness.

He still craves power at the end of the day. He is always trying to work the angles to keep an advantage. But he knows that now is not the time to fight it.
big picture, i think Marvel is more interested in showing different timelines (different actors playing the same character) like Spiderverse, than to have evil 616 Loki in a goatee or something
since the minute men grabbed our Loki in time there was no Nexus event, so AS FAR AS WE'VE SEEN, there wouldn't be an opportunity to have a bad 616 Loki

to the particular question, i don't think you show how small Thanos is (with bauble infinity stones) and then try to conquer Thanos - bad Loki is probably after TVA power

*"616" was the designation on Loki's file - if they're staying consistent, that's 'our' timeline (the one we've been watching)
imma guess that it's going to be important to distinguish different timelines soon

I finally watched it last night. Maybe this is how Dr Strange gets his infinity stone back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom