Loki Disney Plus - Trailer (1 Viewer)

I’m having trouble placing the lady in the bottom right, can someone make me say “doh”?
I've seen speculation of Psylocke (Betsy Braddock) who is rumored to be introduced in Shang Chi.

But Echo is probably correct. (Handprint) She's getting lots of attention in the comics right now.

I've seen speculation of Psylocke (Betsy Braddock) who is rumored to be introduced in Shang Chi.
I thought it was her or X-23 at first, but neither made a bit of sense, and not enough purple anyway. I looked up Echo after Sun replied, and that’s 100% who it is.

Something that crossed my mind:

I don't know if anyone is familiar with Kintsugi, but it is the Japanese art of repairing broken pottery using gold to bond the pieces back together. The effect is something reassembled but with veins of gold running throughout where the cracks were. The Citadel at the End of Time is repaired in a similar way, with golden lines indicating where things were broken and reassembled. I thought this was interesting in light of Kang basically saying if he were killed it would just start the multiversal cycle anew. How many times has it happened? How many times has the Citadel/Timeline had to be bonded back together?.

Something that crossed my mind:

I don't know if anyone is familiar with Kintsugi, but it is the Japanese art of repairing broken pottery using gold to bond the pieces back together. The effect is something reassembled but with veins of gold running throughout where the cracks were. The Citadel at the End of Time is repaired in a similar way, with golden lines indicating where things were broken and reassembled. I thought this was interesting in light of Kang basically saying if he were killed it would just start the multiversal cycle anew. How many times has it happened? How many times has the Citadel/Timeline had to be bonded back together?.
That was my immediate thought as well
my wife had created a piece based on that idea and named after the technique

Sylvie really screwed up, if this variant of Kang was the one actually keeping the multi-verses in order, she did a big ooof by killing him. Kang is going to kick the avengers butts a lot worse than Thanos did.

That episode felt like it was only 5 minutes long, and I mean that in the best way.
They never straight out said his name, so I guess if you didn’t notice the wardrobe or already knew the casting it was more suspenseful.
The S2 thing was on social media all day, so it kinda killed the hype I would have felt from post credits.

At any rate, this means we get more Owen in the MCU, since our Loki clearly is in a different version than he previously was. I’m here for it. I’m here for a jet ski. I’m here for a wow.
That reminds me, we got a wow but not from him AND no jet ski. What a terrible show! Just kidding, it was great.

He'll probably be cursing Wanda and Sylvie's names until the end of time lol...

I went full Loki and ordered me these today lol...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom