Loki Disney Plus - Trailer (1 Viewer)

In a way he's right. Assuming he wasn't lying, he's saying that if he didn't do what he did then all of the Kang's would've destroyed every universe and there would be no more people. It's a solution that does work but he is still killing people all the time by pruning the branches. The thing he either didn't consider or chose not to do(which would definitely make him a villain)is why not just kill the all the Kang variants? Supposedly it was them directly that was waging the multiversal war so if he just kills all of them and not try to conquer other universes then we could've had a healthy multiverse the whole time. Or he could also kill himself at the end and eliminate all the Kang's thus protecting the multiverse from a war.
isn't this what he did?

1626411201425.png
This ad is all over the place today, but it's for the socks through a company called rockemsocks. However, the socks are getting very little attention because everyone is asking where they can get the crocs.
The socks are pretty fun, though; it's just that the crocs are awesome.

isn't this what he did?
If he did we wouldn't be getting Kang in Ant-Man. If you think about it, there was still a multiverse, it's just that the same important things all happened in them and whenever something different happens, that's when it creates a branch that he then prunes. Kid Loki was fine until he killed Thor. Alligator Loki was fine until he ate the wrong neighbor's pet.(God bless him)

Crocs could make a killing with these lol...

E6WBed_UcAo-Ek9.jpg
Crocs are the most horrible shoes I have ever owned. They've tried killing me on multiple occasions. If you barely walk on water you go sliding or if you walk on top of paint on concrete you go sliding. How is something that's made out of rubber not able to grip?

If he did we wouldn't be getting Kang in Ant-Man. If you think about it, there was still a multiverse, it's just that the same important things all happened in them and whenever something different happens, that's when it creates a branch that he then prunes. Kid Loki was fine until he killed Thor. Alligator Loki was fine until he ate the wrong neighbor's pet.(God bless him)
I don’t think that follows
Sylvie just killed the Kang that kept all other Kangs in check (probably by killing them then pruning new Kang timelines)
Now Kangs will run amok again

I don’t think that follows
Sylvie just killed the Kang that kept all other Kangs in check (probably by killing them then pruning new Kang timelines)
Now Kangs will run amok again

But what about Kang's (if that's his real name) comment to Sylvie that he'd see her soon? Sounds to me like her killing him isn't really killing him. But I don't know if that means he returns as Alpha Kang or he manifests himself as many Kangs in the timelines.

But what about Kang's (if that's his real name) comment to Sylvie that he'd see her soon? Sounds to me like her killing him isn't really killing him. But I don't know if that means he returns as Alpha Kang or he manifests himself as many Kangs in the timelines.
Could be an ouroboros type thing where Sylvie sees what kind of heck she unleashed and she travels to see Nathaniel Richards and she’s the one who gives him the info that starts the whole thing
Mr Sparkle would HATE this

I think he just meant in a general "More Kangs are coming and they'll be so very much worse than me" kind of way.

He did say that if she killed him the entire thing would just loop with him being back where he was. But he also says he has no idea what will happen anymore once they cross the threshold, and him ending up back where he was would be dependent on the sane variables creating the same timelines creating the same variants again, and the events of the multiversal war all playing out the same way (He Who Remains defeating the other Kangs, pruning the timeline down to one, creating the TVA, etc.) And that seems like kind of a longshot.

Ok, now y'all are breaking my brain again with all of these latest theories and I haven't had any caffeine yet lol...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom