Loki Disney Plus - Trailer (1 Viewer)

I think he just meant in a general "More Kangs are coming and they'll be so very much worse than me" kind of way.

He did say that if she killed him the entire thing would just loop with him being back where he was. But he also says he has no idea what will happen anymore once they cross the threshold, and him ending up back where he was would be dependent on the sane variables creating the same timelines creating the same variants again, and the events of the multiversal war all playing out the same way (He Who Remains defeating the other Kangs, pruning the timeline down to one, creating the TVA, etc.) And that seems like kind of a longshot.
My guess is this phase of the MCU ends with Sylvie in the same position but deciding not to kill him. Either that or Loki having to kill her in that moment before she kills Prime Kang. Somehow we will see a replay of the Loki finale with a different result.

My guess is this phase of the MCU ends with Sylvie in the same position but deciding not to kill him. Either that or Loki having to kill her in that moment before she kills Prime Kang. Somehow we will see a replay of the Loki finale with a different result.
And Alligator Loki becomes Prime Loki

Since we know the Fantastic Four are coming this phase, I see them playing into the resolution somehow. Dealing with Kang related multiversal chaos is very much in their wheelhouse.

In this case I think it raises the stakes because it’s not one universe Kang will be conquering, it’s all of them. Thanks put the universe at risk, Kang will put the universes at risk. Those are higher stakes.
Just read a theory that this Kang was a variant and had to go for the "real" Kang to emerge.

I like but don’t love Loki. It’s more of a “what’s on that we haven’t seen?...oh yeah, the next episode of Loki is available.”

So I saw an article with the director or writer of Loki and here's what he said,
The TVA that Loki went to at the end was NOT the same one he was familiar with, this one is in a branched timeline. So that means that the Mobius that Loki knew is still out there. I'm guessing the 2nd season might show Loki trying to get back to him or something. It all depends on what happens with Doctor Strange 2 and maybe Ant-Man 3. Also, it looks like the rumor about season 2 was correct. What I mean is, the initial rumor said that they were about to start shooting the next season I believe so maybe it comes out right before Ant-Man 3 and leads into that movie?

So how is Kang so powerful as just a regular human? Does he have powers? Is he just so smart that he's that darned good?

The comics version technically has no powers, but is a once in a lifetime, maybe even superhuman, genius even by the standards of the far future he comes from, and as a result of this he has access to technology that makes the most bleeding edge Wakandan/Stark tech look like a crappy kid's toy from Dollar Tree.

The comics version technically has no powers, but is a once in a lifetime, maybe even superhuman, genius even by the standards of the far future he comes from, and as a result of this he has access to technology that makes the most bleeding edge Wakandan/Stark tech look like a crappy kid's toy from Dollar Tree.
I knew you would be able to deliver the goods. Thanks. I'm excited to see Kang's story unfold.

I'll also add, he has access to knowledge and technology from the entire timeline. And from civilizations other than human ones. So he's kind of the embodiment of the Arthur C. Clarke law that “any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” Does he have powers? No. But he doesn't need them.

She wasn't pruned until she did it to herself. All they did was kidnap her and prune her timeline.
Do they not age when pruned? I guess I thought that once they went to wherever they ended up when pruned they would continue aging, but thinking about it, they didn't.

That said, you're right, I don't think Sylvie was ever pruned until the moment did it to herself. She was hiding out for a while, right?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom