Loki Disney Plus - Trailer (4 Viewers)

Oh, I forgot about this and it's technically not about Loki but I'm putting it here anyway. Julia's character Val is looking like she will be a good guy. The reason? She was seen using an iphone and apparently while Apple has no issues with their phones being used in tv and movies, they will not allow a villain to be seen using them. So the fact that Val is seen using one means she can't be a villain. There were other examples but the only one I remember is Sharon Carter, she was seen using some other type of phone. Edit: Just remembered one, there was a movie, don't remember the name but it involved a murder, where the person behind the murder was the only character not seen using an iphone during the movie.
Wow.
Talk about people who are way too full of themselves. Apple execs needs to grow up.

Still, if that was true, something must have changed, because "Hey, why don't you go kill this guy (Hawkeye)? Isn't he a cutie?" aren't words spoken by a good guy.
Still, at least we know where we're going to see Yelena next.

I think that the team (Thunderbolts, I'm assuming) Val is assembling are going to be more anti-heroes than straight villains. Lots of people latched on to that "Madame Hydra" thing with that character when it's not really a significant part of the character's history and was explained away almost immediately after it happened. Definitely a case of people reading a character's wiki entry then acting like they've actually read the stuff. It's much more likely she's taking a more amoral "by any means necessary" approach to assembling a team for whoever she's working for/representing than making them pure villains. Manipulating Yelena would fit that. I feel like the Hawkeye thing is a misdirect.

Wow.
Talk about people who are way too full of themselves. Apple execs needs to grow up.

Still, if that was true, something must have changed, because "Hey, why don't you go kill this guy (Hawkeye)? Isn't he a cutie?" aren't words spoken by a good guy.
Still, at least we know where we're going to see Yelena next.
In the racing video game Gran Turismo, while the cars are replica's of the real thing, the game is not allowed to show them being damaged which is why they don't take visual damage even if you smash into someone else at 200 mph.

So, I assume that He Who Remains gave Ravonna a packet (He thinks this is better, said Miss Minutes) that instructs Renslayer what to do because he knows that Sylvie is going to kill him?

Where did she go? Is she meeting a variant Kang?

I love how they're bringing Kang into the MCU...

I love how they're bringing Kang into the MCU...
Looking at the upcoming film/series list, it seems like they'll be using Kang to introduce Reed Richards and the FF.; perhaps he'll even be the catalyst for them getting their powers. That's just speculation on my part, but it's what struck me when I saw that lineup.

• 1Like
Reactions: MLU

There’s another tie in to WandaVision. Both Wanda and Vision were created with the Mind Stone via Loki’s staff.

Kinda makes you wonder where and how the staff originated..

This also made me realize I hadn’t actually finished WandaVision 😕

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom