Lol Bucs very first play of the year (1 Viewer)

We had our own foibles. I wouldn't gloat.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The kicker that they drafted in the second round also missed his first career PAT attempt.

Ummm we pretty much just did the same thing.

Ummmmm, you act like I posted this after we fumbled or when our game started. Sorry that NFLN had their game on before ours kicked off and I found it funny that a hated division rival fumbled on the opening play.

We had our own foibles. I wouldn't gloat.

Never really asked you what you would do. I hate every other team in the division and if I found it funny that they fumbled on the opening play of their season then so be it.

Never really asked you what you would do. I hate every other team in the division and if I found it funny that they fumbled on the opening play of their season then so be it.
Well that got ugly quick. You mad, bro?

Ummmmm, you act like I posted this after we fumbled or when our game started. Sorry that NFLN had their game on before ours kicked off and I found it funny that a hated division rival fumbled on the opening play.

We have issues of our own that need to be corrected.

Always enjoy Bucs, Panthers and Falcons misfortunes.

No matter what we do......they are all hated regardless and continue to post when they screw up.

BB, I got your back. I understand where you come from.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom