LOL, Chad Johnson gets Red Rind of Death.. (1 Viewer)

I didn't find this post helpful. Thumbs down for you, sir.

Nooo I was really seeking your approval with that one.

So I finally played halo again the other night for the first time in a few months. I really didn't do as bad as I thought I would. Played MLG and averaged about 11 kills a game. I'm not gonna lie.....it was fun.

I may be in the minority but I really really dislike MLG settings. I know I know, I'm am a "noob" amongst the MLG community for saying that but I wipe the floor with those clowns when we get in a regular gametype, the way Halo was meant to be played. Just had to get that off my chest.

I may be in the minority but I really really dislike MLG settings. I know I know, I'm am a "noob" amongst the MLG community for saying that but I wipe the floor with those clowns when we get in a regular gametype, the way Halo was meant to be played. Just had to get that off my chest.

Dude, you pretty much dominate every game we play.

Dude, you pretty much dominate every game we play.

Bromance?

Nah seriously though I never really cared for MLG much either but I'm begining to like some of the game types. Also that one MLG map I think it's called amped? I like that map alot. Like I said though I kinda missed playing and after playing a few games the other night I remembered why. I would love to play with you guys sometime but I just don't wanna bring your teams down. I'm decent (highest skill I got was 43) but I'm not anywhere good enough to play with 50s all the time lol. Not really familiar with all the "pro" language either on the maps. I have no idea where top gold or anything is. :ezbill:

Bromance?

Nah seriously though I never really cared for MLG much either but I'm begining to like some of the game types. Also that one MLG map I think it's called amped? I like that map alot. Like I said though I kinda missed playing and after playing a few games the other night I remembered why. I would love to play with you guys sometime but I just don't wanna bring your teams down. I'm decent (highest skill I got was 43) but I'm not anywhere good enough to play with 50s all the time lol. Not really familiar with all the "pro" language either on the maps. I have no idea where top gold or anything is. :ezbill:

I'm a highest skill 35, but I tend to hold my own when we all get together and play. Its all about teamwork and communication. I think it would be awesome to jump into a game with a 4 man team that you know won't screw anything up. BTW most of the time the high skill 50 aren't the ones you have to worry about. Now I'm wanting to play some Halo tonight.

I'm a highest skill 35, but I tend to hold my own when we all get together and play. Its all about teamwork and communication. I think it would be awesome to jump into a game with a 4 man team that you know won't screw anything up. BTW most of the time the high skill 50 aren't the ones you have to worry about. Now I'm wanting to play some Halo tonight.

Well I'll try to get on tonight. It would be cool to play with 3 other people from here. Do you guys use the pro talk? I would have to learn all the terms I guess. PM your GT and I'll add you.

Well I'll try to get on tonight. It would be cool to play with 3 other people from here. Do you guys use the pro talk? I would have to learn all the terms I guess. PM your GT and I'll add you.

Don't worry dude, all we really been playing is Social Team DLC. We like Sandbox so we've been staying in that playlist lately. In that playlist, you don't get a whole lot of 50s. You see one here and there but they rarely have a party with them, so 3 like minded teammates can run through him. Its mostly guys getting a warm up game in before they hop into Team Slayer or MLG. Believe me, with our party of 4, we won't struggle.

We don't take Social that serious. The most extreme you hear from me will be "one shot on my X".......that's if I die, of course.

Ok cool...hey another question for you. Did bungie change the ranked TS to where you have to buy the new map packs. I know they used to have it where you would have to have the free map packs but the other night it said I didn't have the maps required. Do i have to b buy the new ones? I mean I was planning on buying them anyways but that kinda sucks for the people who can't buy them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom