LOL, Chad Johnson gets Red Rind of Death.. (1 Viewer)

dude you've been attacking me for having to move home to my mom's every chance you get. Was funny the first time but not the 10 times since. You have no idea my situation, so yea being put down constantly for being stuck in a crappy situation has your insults all lumped together, bro.

so what have we learned today??

FF radio is ghey

rodrick is having his monthly visitor

and twitter is for 12 year old girls

And, if you leave the VG board and venture over to the EE, you are bound to get caught up in the disaster that is the EE.

/VGBoardRulz

dude you've been attacking me for having to move home to my mom's every chance you get. Was funny the first time but not the 10 times since. You have no idea my situation, so yea being put down constantly for being stuck in a crappy situation has your insults all lumped together, bro.

Honestly I didn't know you really lived with your mom. I thought someone had just made that up.:idunno: My bad.

Last edited:
riiiiiiight.. like the time you insulted... then I explained that my dad died a year ago and moving home to help take care of my mother was the best situation for my family.

Guess that wasn't funny so it never sunk in...

riiiiiiight.. like the time you insulted... then I explained that my dad died a year ago and moving home to help take care of my mother was the best situation for my family.

First you never told me that so if you wanna find that post I would like to see it. Second if I knew that I would have never said anything about it. I won't bring up you living with your mom again. Sorry dude.

Complete-Calvin-Hobbes.gif

(you guys looked like you could use it)

To be fair, I read this board and all the other boards all the time and I never saw that post. I knew you had to move home for some reason, but I had no idea what it was.

i do remember backwards rodrick telling that to someone...although, i can't remember who

my guess is that it happened during a pillow fight so it has to be a 360 team member...just sayin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom