LOL, Chad Johnson gets Red Rind of Death.. (1 Viewer)

Chad Johnson is so insignificant compared to Halo.

Complete-Calvin-Hobbes.gif

(you guys looked like you could use it)
Ari Gold- "Hug it out itches!"

Since Antipop is on vacation, shouldn't we be using this time to speak badly of him while he can't defend himself? He'd love that. :ezbill:

it would have been nice to come back and see the themike0237450237984s and mangoosers of the interwebs bashing me, but damn, all i get is this crap??

Who's Antipop?

lame....

If my wishes came true, pop came back from vacation with a crippling 3rd degree sunburn only to find his house broken into and his PS3 and jorts missing.

Bonus points if the criminals left the Norbit Blu-ray.

dude, i use SPF 5000

i am a pasty german dude....but i managed to fry my face because i forgot a hat...i was forced to buy a panama jack hat with a marlin on the side of it :covri:

and seriously, i hide precious game consoles when i am going out of town....you can have my TV, the wii or my computer.....but damn if you are taking my ps3 or 360

it would have been nice to come back and see the themike0237450237984s and mangoosers of the interwebs bashing me, but damn, all i get is this crap??

lame....

I didn't even know you were gone. Its only when you give your opinion that people bash you on here.

If my wishes came true, pop came back from vacation with a crippling 3rd degree sunburn only to find his house broken into and his PS3 replaced by another 360 and jorts missing.

Bonus points if the criminals left the Norbit Blu-ray.
Fixt.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom