LOL. Jerry Jones coming unhinged on radio 105.3thefan (1 Viewer)

sfbaysaint

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
When he came on he started telling the hosts.."don't like your attitude"

Then at one point he used two swear words one after the other and the radio station had to drop his call.... he called back in.

Maher is certainly out of a job after the season.

He has only himself to blame for dragging this out for so long. All he has to do is get rid of Jason Garrett TODAY and I guarantee the Cowboys will look like an entirely new team by next week.

I've grown so accustomed to not watching Cowboy games (unless they visit the Super Dome and I'm forced to), that I forgot there was a game last night. A game I hoped they'd lose, but totally expected to bounce back and win in a big way.

What a pleasant surprise to learn they lost and that that the Dark Lord is having an expletive-laced melt down on their local radio.

Oh poor old Skeletor. He will never win a playoff until he comes to grips with the facts - he needs to fire his GM (himself) and hire a qualified, real NFL GM, let his new GM hire a Head Coach (not another Yes Man HC that will bend over for Jerruh’s every whim), then move all his relatives that work for the organization to non football related jobs. This could be done this next offseason and with their current roster the team would be an immediate contender in 2020. BUT this will never happen due to Skeletor’s EGO so we will all continue to enjoy the dumpster fire that is the Cowboys organization until he dies - lone live Skeletor.

Last edited:
I lived in Dallas for eight years and listening to 105.3 The Fan during my commute is what I miss the most about Dallas.

Oh poor old Skeletor. He will never win a playoff until he comes to grips with the facts - he needs to fire his GM (himself) and hire a qualified, real NFL GM, let his new GM hire a Head Coach (not another Yes Man HC that will bend over for Jerruh’s every whim), then move all his relatives that work for the organization to non football related jobs. This could be done this next offseason and with their current roster the team would be an immediate contender in 2020. BUT this will never happen due to Skeletor’s EGO so we will all continue to enjoy the dumpster fire that is the Cowboys organization until he dies - lone live Skeletor.
I think his idiot kid is actually the "GM" now. Your point definitely still stands though.

I lived in Dallas for eight years and listening to 105.3 The Fan during my commute is what I miss the most about Dallas.
Was there for three years in late 80s, early 90s. I'm not sure if he's there, but Norm HItzges (sp?) knew his stuff. The others, not so much. And at the time there were the two rival newspapers - the Dallas Morning News and the Dallas Times Herald (the Herald was on its way out). The Herald had this no-name sports writer, Skip Bayless, that made a name for himself by siding with Jerry Jones when the the Cowboys had just fired Landry and went 1-15. He was being his usual contrarian self, but when the Cowboys became a 90s dynasty, he looked like a genius.

If you want to hear it, it's at right around 10:35 AM on the K&C Masterpiece Show.

I just listened to it and to say he became "unhinged" is seriously hyperbole. All he did was say BS twice and the station's profanity filter dumped the call. He droned on and on in a subdued voice the whole time he was on. I was really waiting for the "heated exchange" but it never happened because it, well, never happened. I really wish I had that time back.

I hope Mrs. Benson never goes this senile.
You know, Tom was a crazy old billionaire but crazy like a fox crazy. He never wanted to be the coach or thought he could be the coach. Plus, he married Gayle. And I think she's taking up where he left off by HIRING the right people.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom