LOL. Jerry Jones coming unhinged on radio 105.3thefan (1 Viewer)

You could see the look of disappointment on Cooper's face last night. Isn't his contract up after this year? I would welcome him to NOLA with open arms!
I think he would enjoy having Brees throwing to him as well. :)

He has only himself to blame for dragging this out for so long. All he has to do is get rid of Jason Garrett TODAY and I guarantee the Cowboys will look like an entirely new team by next week.

WRONG lol the GM is Jerry Jones and no self-respecting Coach will take the job without having some say so on players.... which is why the GM has to go lol when Jerry was just an owner they were unbeatable then Jerry said he could be a great GM..... we all seen how that has worked out lol

Anything that gets him upset, I love it. Yea, Jerry. Fire the 2nd best Coach in the history of your club because of your ego!

You're forgetting about Tom Landry being #1, Johnson being #2, then Garrett being #3, I suppose.

At least John Mecom KNEW on some level he didn't really know what he was doing. Trouble with Jerry has always been he thinks he knows what he's doing ;)

Regarding Maher, the Cowboys brought in other kickers this week for tryouts and allegedly Jerry overrode that and said Maher is still the kicker.

Maher rewarded Jerry handsomely with a missed FG and that kick out of bounds.

Cowboy fans literally have to pray for this man's ultimate peril if they are to ever become relevant again.

Last edited:
WRONG lol the GM is Jerry Jones and no self-respecting Coach will take the job without having some say so on players.... which is why the GM has to go lol when Jerry was just an owner they were unbeatable then Jerry said he could be a great GM..... we all seen how that has worked out lol

That's a given, but Jerry isn't going anywhere so that's a moot point. In the meantime, it shouldn't be hard to find someone desparate for a head coaching job (even if it's short term) who is a better coach than Mr. Beta Male himself, Jason Garrett.

Who's got a gun to this guy's head forcing him to do radio interviews? And why isn't Gayle Benson doing these interviews after every game?

I just listened to it and to say he became "unhinged" is seriously hyperbole. All he did was say BS twice and the station's profanity filter dumped the call. He droned on and on in a subdued voice the whole time he was on. I was really waiting for the "heated exchange" but it never happened because it, well, never happened. I really wish I had that time back.

Here's the recording of the call... He started off salty... then the station dumped his call.. then he composed himself later...

Who's got a gun to this guy's head forcing him to do radio interviews? And why isn't Gayle Benson doing these interviews after every game?

He loves this. It’s exactly why he loves being the owner/GM. If they were winning Suoerbowls, but no media was interested in what he says or thinks, he wouldn’t be having as much fun.

You're forgetting about Tom Landry being #1, Johnson being #2, then Garrett being #3, I suppose.

At least John Mecom KNEW on some level he didn't really know what he was doing. Trouble with Jerry has always been he thinks he knows what he's doing ;)

Barry was after jimmy, i think he managed to win a SB though with JJ players if i recall

You know, Tom was a crazy old billionaire but crazy like a fox crazy. He never wanted to be the coach or thought he could be the coach. Plus, he married Gayle. And I think she's taking up where he left off by HIRING the right people.

I remember when Tom Benson was literally the last person in New Orleans to find out that Ricky Williams had been traded to the Dolphins. Haha!

He loves this. It’s exactly why he loves being the owner/GM. If they were winning Suoerbowls, but no media was interested in what he says or thinks, he wouldn’t be having as much fun.
Oh, I know that. My point is just that Jerry brings this on himself. “If you can’t take the heat...” and so on.

He does it because he loves having a microphone or a camera in his face.

Even in preaseason he's the one giving press conferences at training camp giving progress reports on the team.

Oddly enough most Cowpies fans love him. It's the old guard fans that see him for exactly what he is.

The commentators mentioned during the game that Garrett wanted to bring in some competition at the kicker position and Jerry straight up told him, “no, we’re sticking with Maher”. Lol, how anyone wants to work for that organization is beyond me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom