LOL, kicking in the groin (1 Viewer)

Jerramy Stevens deserves something like that. His attitude reminds me of Kellen Winslow, only he sucks.

The dude who got kneed was just laughing. I don't think he had any family jewels. THat was crazy I would have been down until the playoffs.

"Hey look at us we are ESPN. Lets blow it out of proportion and compare it to a player getting his helmetless head stomped on. We not completely reactionary at all!"

Crappy Raiders/Seahawks game. Seahawks driving on the 5 yardline. There is a little tussle. One of the Raiders O-line grabs a Seahawks player in the open feild and KNEES him in the Jewels. Raiders player ejected. It was pretty blatant. Slowchild says it wasn't a big deal but I thought it was pretty bad. I mean thats a very easy way to keep a man from having babies.

Crappy Raiders/Seahawks game. Seahawks driving on the 5 yardline. There is a little tussle. One of the Raiders O-line grabs a Seahawks player in the open feild and KNEES him in the Jewels. Raiders player ejected. It was pretty blatant. Slowchild says it wasn't a big deal but I thought it was pretty bad. I mean thats a very easy way to keep a man from having babies.

I just don't think it's as big a deal as there making it. If you watch it again he actually misses and kind of knees him in the thigh. Not nearly as bad as Gleason punching that guy in the groin a couple of years ago.

That was the most offense the Raiders showed all night.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom