LOL Texas native Kyler Murray was never a Cowboys fan because “they were always arse” (1 Viewer)

I’m 34 so I remember them winning as a kid but I’m very pleased that the younger generation views them as the trash they are lol

It's amazing how they're in a time warp. It's been almost 40 years since the triplets.
Actually, it's been much closer to 30 years and in 1991, Dallas was still a year away and maybe a few good perennial Pro Bowl.D-linemen, and a future HOFer, from being the next pre-FA NFL dynasty team. Plus, maybe getting lucky that the 49ers FO were sort of in the middle of a "reload", transition from Montana to Young and while Niners reporters, historians, and former coaches will down play it or even outright deny it, the Niners FO' and team werent exactly 100% behind Steve Young as the next franchise QB who would lead them to more SBs like Joe did because he hadn't and at times, Young could be erratic, mercurial, moody, and had a reputation of being a Pro-Bowl QB who couldn't win that next-to-last big game(NFCCG). And back in those days, against a much weaker AFC, whoever won the NFC Championship Game was going to win the Super Bowl.

Last edited:
I would say anyone post 1990 doesn’t see the Cowboys as what ESPN thinks they are.
The past 25 years must have been, secretly, a very disappointing, miserable, highly upsetting period and set of agonizing experiences from pathetic, closet Cowboys fans or unabashed "marks" among ESPN commentators, reporters, or talking heads. I remember the mood, the collective feelings among most of the ESPN NFL Countdown crew, on-field reporters, play-by-play commentators, post-game analysts after the Cowboys were upset by Green Bay in 2016, it was like the sports equivalent of reacting to a U.S. President being shot and absorbing the sudden, all-to-soon realization that yes, the team everyone thought would take Dallas to SB prominence or at least put their foot back in the proverbial doors, was one-and-done just like 2007, all over again.

My wife's family are kinfolk to Michael Irving. I have been in very heated shouting matches with a few of them because I had the nerve to say I did not like the Cowboys at any point in my life. Most of her family lives in South Carolina and Miami and I call them sometime fans because half of them know nothing about the current state of the Cowboys. They only get activated when the team is grabbing positive headlines.

My wife's family are kinfolk to Michael Irving. I have been in very heated shouting matches with a few of them because I had the nerve to say I did not like the Cowboys at any point in my life. Most of her family lives in South Carolina and Miami and I call them sometime fans because half of them know nothing about the current state of the Cowboys. They only get activated when the team is grabbing positive headlines.
Sounds like about 75% of the fan base

It was 25 years ago they won their last SB I was 15 at the time I'm turning 50 in 3 months so I've been Cowturd SB free for half my life now.

tenor.gif

It's amazing how they're in a time warp. It's been almost 40 years since the triplets.
Like some ugly old person constantly reminding you that they used to be pretty a whole generation ago. Okaaaay, what about now though. Like, what do they expect people to do with that info.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom