LOL @ "The Shwam" (1 Viewer)

Yeah...I'm not surprised by this. It just increases our odds that we win because he picked against us. Don't be surprised if he picks against us down the road until our game against St. Louis. Even then, Berman will go out on a limb and predict a one-point, 35-34 victory over the Rams. :jpshakehead:

I'm liking his track record thus far in picking against us. Maybe he is just trying to give the other team a little hope.........:idunno:

That's 5 straight weeks he's picked against us.

I mean really? I'm not saying you have to love the Saints, but after picking wrong against them 5 straight weeks you'd think he'd test the waters on the other side.

I guess he figures he is already committed.. might as well be one of the one's to pick against the big, bad, undefeated team.

Why is everyone who doesn't kiss the Saints @#% automatically labeled an idiot???

Chris Berman's shtick is that of a traditionalist. He's always going to back the traditional powers that have a storied history, like Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Buffalo, Green Bay, San Fran, any team where he can use his lines like " no one circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills." That's just his thing. His picks aren't based on current day analysis. It's for entertainment. His picks' record is notoriously bad, and if the entire Countdown panel is picking one team, he will be the one to root for the underdog. That's just him.

You guys really need to stop getting all bent out of shape about everyone that doesn't swear the Saints will win every game. In the past day I've heard Marcellus Wiley AND Chris Berman called idiots on this board. That's ridiculous. Both are intelligent men.

I hear what you are saying, and I don't care who the 'journalists' at ESPN are picking. But, Berman is a jerk and slime-ball--IMO.

Could it be that Berman is really a closet Saints fan and since he's been picking against us this season we've been winning, therefore he keeps doing it hoping it yields the same results every week? Hmm?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom