LOL @ "The Shwam" (1 Viewer)

Saint Droopy

Born/Raised in Hollygrove
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
picks the Jets to beat the Saints in his "2-minute drill"... he picked Buffalo last week too... gotta love Boomer. :jpshakehead:

He's an east coast homer. What do you expect? He's also an idiot. Keep picking against us fat boy and stay off the band wagon, you're not invited.

If you notice he always picks against the general consensus. Or most of the time anyhow.

He's just another nonbeliever who thinks we're the same old Saints. Somone better inform Boomer that Brooks is no longer our starting QB. I used to like Boomer, then his act got old. Now I think he's a dork.

I think he's drunk half the time when he makes his picks for the week. Either that or he just closes his eyes and just picks teams to win. Also the scores he gives for some games are almost as odd as the winners he takes, he took a team in week 1 to win 5-3 HA HA HA. Who the hell picks a score of 5-3

He should stick with the fastest two minutes and leave the fastest predictions to the experts.
I think the only reason he's employed is because of his voice.

Don't you think it's because he sucks up to the fanbases in large markets? Plus in recent years he's picked the Saints quite a few times and got burned.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom