LOL'ing at cowgurl fans (1 Viewer)

⚜️Joalgo⚜️

Under construction....
Reaction score
I was reading an article about a rumor saying gruden going to dallas. As i was going thru the comments I came across this gem
I had to read it twice lol they must have a very speacial ingredient in their BBQ sauce :hihi:

heres is the link to the article if you wanna read
Jon Gruden Rumors Called

Attachments

kizzy821

#1 BandWagon Fan
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
They move from coach-to-coach. From one big name free agent to the next. Their delusion is as big as their state. Someone was always gonna come, wants to come but couldn't, tried to get their but got held up LOL. It never ends.

This has got to be the most pitiful fanbase in all of professional sports. Long after teams like the Dolphins and Raiders and Bills have accepted that they're no longer any good - The Dallas Cowboys and their fanbase refuse to let go of the notion that they're somehow relevant and capable of attracting upper echelon talent.

They're stuck in the glory hole.

NMS

All-Pro
Reaction score
They couldn't even talk to Payton much less sign him.

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixor
Reaction score
They really do think they are the center of the universe.

Meanwhile, in the real world coaches and players don't want to go Dallas anymore then any other team. In fact, Dallas probably carries a negative connotation at this point.

whosyadaddy

Bleed Black & Gold
Reaction score

Meanwhile, in the real world coaches and players don't want to go Dallas anymore then any other team. In fact, Dallas probably carries a negative connotation at this point.
Probably?

SaintJKA

WhoDat from the Womb!
Reaction score
Coach at the presser in Mobile : "There was no way I was going to another team."

'Nuff said.

4EveraSaint

The Saints Are Here!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

They sit there watching other teams run circles around them. In this sense they ARE the center of the universe.

Saint Droopy

Born/Raised in Hollygrove
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I was reading an article about a rumor saying gruden going to dallas. As i was going thru the comments I came across this gem
I had to read it twice lol they must have a very speacial ingredient in their BBQ sauce :hihi:

heres is the link to the article if you wanna read
Jon Gruden Rumors Called
Now that's funny. people make up stuff all the time.. but this is beyond ridiculous.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom