London Calling: A tribute to British Saints fans (1 Viewer)

Saintman2884

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Yeah, I kind of thought now would be the best time to honor our British mates and compatriots in the United Kingdom and the subsequent Isles surrounding it. This is a tribute to them getting their chance to see the Saints up close and personal in Wembley Stadium next October 26th and in full black and gold glory. Andy G, English Saint, and a few others on here from the British Isles, this is for you and your mates.

the song is London Calling and with my sincerest apologies to the Clash and the late departed Joe Strummer, hope you enjoy it.

London Calling, to the far away sights
in Wembley Stadium under the lights

the who dat age is coming, the sun is going down.
full blown crappy football has bitten the dust.

London Calling, now the Saints are coming in,
you better enjoy it, you better see it up and close

London Calling, now don't you shout, NFL does not allow any lager louts.

the who dat age is coming, the sun wont be seen, full blown Beatle mania
has bitten the dust.
London calling, who-who-who-who who,
who-who-who-who.

sorry NJ, I didn't know all the lyrics verbatim, I did the best I could on what I did know and what lyrics I could I mention.

Thanks mate.

Tak Dragon!!. Har du proevet at faa billetter via nfl/uk.co.uk? Jeg mangler stadig at logge mig ind paa den danske Saints website. Jeg naar det inden saesonen starter.

Ja jeg proevede uden held sidste saeson, men denne gang har jeg registreret 10 forskellige adresser. Jeg haaber det lykkedes for jeg har allerede bestilt flybilletter :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom