London Game - Anyone else going? (2 Viewers)

but I have been planning to go to see the Saints in my head for ages
zorro, at least when the Saints play in your head, YOU are in control of whether they win or lose! Hope you get to go see them outside of your head!

I am putting my two cents into this and implore the British Saints fans on this board and on Sr.com to tell their friends about this game and come see the Saints in October. As another one pointed out, this does not happen all the time and we haven't been to the UK since 1990 and that was an exhibition game. Take this opportunity to enjoy yourselves and get people hooked on to this sport and the Saints. I have been watching them since the mid 80's and its been a love affair all the time. Get out of them as much as you can, lads and enjoy yourselves like I said. I see soccer games all the time and I see how guys get riled up for that, try to do that for us and be as crazy as fans as you want to be.

if only i could afford it if anyone wants to donate to the broke as can be foundation well who datttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Would love to go if someone can pay my 1,300+ US dollars plane ticket and pay for my food thats gonna probably be around 300 US Dollars, pay my cab fare around because a rental would be ridiculous a cab around should rake in about 250 Bills, Hotel should be around 500 US bucks for 2 nights in any cheap Hotel out there.

So that brings an estimated total of 2350 US Dollars..

My wife and I were planning on going because it's 2 days before our anniversary, but we got news recently that she is pregnant. The due date is November 8, so she will be VERY pregnant at the time, so Id say our plans for attending have ben cancelled. Cant complain though, as we are going to be blessed with a little Saints fan.

My wife and I were planning on going because it's 2 days before our anniversary, but we got news recently that she is pregnant. The due date is November 8, so she will be VERY pregnant at the time, so Id say our plans for attending have ben cancelled. Cant complain though, as we are going to be blessed with a little Saints fan.

Congrats!!! :) :congrats:

I would rather pay for the club tickets also.

Just don't want to risk any mix ups nearer the time.

It would be great if we could all get together before the game for a beer.

I would certainly be up for that.

Founds some pics of last year's Green Man

Shutterfly | View Shared Pictures

It was a party principally attended by the British football community, ie. the guys who play and organise football in the UK, but everyone was welcome. I think there was a pretty large capacity as some of the pictures show.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom