London Game - Anyone else going? (1 Viewer)

I don't exactly know how tickets sales work in the UK. It sounds like some seats might be like buying a suite in the Dome where the seat owners have access to their seats for all events that go to Wembley. A big business we work with in London ALREADY got us 8 tickets in the club level to the game. Just making the point because that might mean more tix might be available via ebay or some uk ticket distributor, if these seat owners opt to sell their tickets.

No I registered for the lottery and answered yes when they asked if I were interested in Club Wembley seats. They sent me a special access code, which I will have to use when trying to buy tickets on Tuesday. If I fail, my entry will automatically go back into the lottery. I know the tickets are expensive, but I rather pay extra to get club seats, than pay a scalper the same amount of money for a ticket that might be a fake.

Just a heads up to those wanting to buy tickets on Ebay, NFLUK wrote that any tickets that are found on Ebay WILL be cancelled, so even if you get the ticket you might not be able to use it.

The actual tickets are sold by ticketmaster but as I said you need an access code to buy

Thanks. I too registered for the lottery but can not recall anything about the club seats. I think I may have to buy tickets through an events manager

Dragon, I also read that on NFLUK site. But as someone who has previously bought tickets via eBay the solution is quite simple... Don't put any reference numbers for the tickets you hold on the site!

The reason I created this thread was to see what kind of interest there was on here in the game. Since it seems to be fairly high, I have a contact who works for the stadium on the PR side of things. Obviously I'm going to hook myself up first, but if I am able to get hold of a couple of extra tickets I'll make sure I offer them around here before I put them anywhere else. The more Saints fans we pack into Wembley the better!!

Anyone with any connections in London ? It would be cool if we could arrange something the night before the game for (hopefully) all those worldwide Saints fans that will be coming to town.

Kind of like a SR. Europe meet :)

As long as the Saints offer me tickets, as I requested, I will be there!!

Not going to bother with Club Wembley, used it for an England game once and it wasn't worth the money.

I'll wait for the proper tickets.

Not going to bother with Club Wembley, used it for an England game once and it wasn't worth the money.

Well there was your problem! A greater set of underachievers than the England Squad (circa 2004-2007), I never did see!

I get your point that the Club Seats are expensive, but wouldn't you rather have a 100% certainty of making the game rather than have a 17% chance (assuming you registered for one set of tickets)? As far as I'm concerned money is no object. This might be a once in a lifetime opportunity - who knows when the NFL are going to send the Saints to England again - and personally I don't plan on watching the game on Sky!!

:p Makes no difference, it was still club wembley.

And I've registered twice. Last year I'd completed my checkout before the time they were officially meant to go on sale, don't know how, but I'm hoping for the same luck.

If I don't get a ticket through the lottery, I'll either buy one from ebay, or drive up anyway and buy one outside wembley. It's only up the M3.

I will not miss this game.

I will also try every trick I know to get tickets but as I have a young family money is tight. Thinking about trying out for the SaintSations!:scratch:

Anyone with any connections in London ? It would be cool if we could arrange something the night before the game for (hopefully) all those worldwide Saints fans that will be coming to town.

Kind of like a SR. Europe meet :)

Yep that would be cool!!

Just trying to fully picture Who Dats tailgating @ Wembly. I hope they stock more beer than Houston did after katrina (dat beeeeeyotch!!!).

By the end of the month, you couldn't find a can of Lone Star @ Krogers or anywheres. lol

Could somebody please run down the options for current Saints season ticket holders that have not entered the lottery to have a chance to purchase tickets? Thanks in advance.

It's worth any US residents reading this thread to bear in mind that the lottery process is aimed at European residents etc. I believe ticket packages for US fans will be available via a more straightforward process, like a normal home game.

To confirm, check with US fans of last year's home teams (Miami?) to see what they had to do, or contact the Saints ticket office, I'd suggest.

Back on topic, there was a very successful tailgate at the Green Man pub near Wembley for last year's game. I would be very surprised if they didn't arrange it again for this year. While I'm not based in London, I can likely find details of the event this year for those interested.

It's worth any US residents reading this thread to bear in mind that the lottery process is aimed at European residents etc. I believe ticket packages for US fans will be available via a more straightforward process, like a normal home game.

To confirm, check with US fans of last year's home teams (Miami?) to see what they had to do, or contact the Saints ticket office, I'd suggest.

Back on topic, there was a very successful tailgate at the Green Man pub near Wembley for last year's game. I would be very surprised if they didn't arrange it again for this year. While I'm not based in London, I can likely find details of the event this year for those interested.

Please do, that would be great. Was that a tailgating party for all NFL fans or just for a single team ? How large is the pub ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom