London game - Club Wembley seats go on sale march 25th (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I just received the following email

Ticketing PIN Code: ******************
In February you registered your interest in purchasing Club Wembley tickets for the NFL International Series game on Sunday October 26th between the New Orleans Saints and San Diego Chargers.
We are delighted to inform you that the sales process for Club Wembley applicants will begin on Tuesday March 25th. Club Wembley tickets have already gone on sale to Club Wembley members, but we have brought forward the time for nfluk.com members to make their purchase to ensure you have the best chance of buying the package you requested.

The level of demand for general admission tickets for this year’s game via the Registry of Interest means that the stadium could have been sold out more than six times over. Given that the General Admission sale in May will be done via a lottery system, purchasing Club Wembley seats is your only way of guaranteeing that you will be in the crowd for this year’s game.
On Thursday March 20th you will receive an email from Ticketmaster which will give details of how to buy tickets online. In order to successfully complete a purchase transaction, you will need a Ticketmaster account with login and password (different to the Ticketing PIN Code given above). If you are an existing Ticketmaster account holder, please have your login and password available. If you are not, please go to the following website to register for a Ticketmaster account: https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/member. In order to save time when tickets go on sale you should create your own Ticketmaster account now.
When the sale opens on Tuesday March 25th you will have to click through to Ticketmaster to make your purchase, using your Ticketing PIN Code to ensure that you are recognised. We have had a lot of applicants for Club Wembley seats, so it is important that you make your purchase early to avoid disappointment.
The price of the above tickets are £125

Just a heads up for others that might have registered. Question to our UK fans - what are the club seats on Wembley like ??

What does this mean for Saints season ticket holders that want their club level seats for their 8th game of the season?

If you signed up to buy Club seats at NFLUK.com and got this email, I think you are eligible to buy Club tickets (premium endzone seats) to the game.

According to the email odds of being selected by the lottery are slim. Over seven times the capacity amount have registered for the general ticket sale. So we shall see.

The email also showed other ticket prices that included a buffet meal and an even steeper ticket price that included a sit down meal.

I have no idea what, if anything, the Saints organization is going to offer to STHs.

Durka...thx

I don't mind about the fact the Saints are playing 1 home game in Londaon. I just want my ticket to the game...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom