London Game Confirmed For October 1 (1 Viewer)

In London the best way to get around is the Underground (Tube) so it really doesn't matter where in London your hotel is as it's easy to navigate around and get to anywhere quite cheaply and quickly.

http://content.tfl.gov.uk/standard-tube-map.pdf

On this map the closest stations are Wembley Central and Wembley Park station. On this PDF they're about 11 o clock on this map.

Any recommendations on where to stay? BDM

We have been renting a house/appartement via airbnb. Found some really good places. Since travelling is so easy with the subway don't bother with the houses near the tourist highlights as they will charge you way too much.

Interesting side note; I believe this means that the Saints' bye week will be the 5th week of the season, October 8th.

Did a quick search on KAYAK. Flight are about $85 cheaper from Baton Rouge than NOLA. Saw some round trip direct flights for $764 on Delta.

Definitely going, Anybody have any idea what London ticket prices usually go for?

Does anyone who has been there before know what sideline the Saints will be on? North or South? Going to London with wife! Can't wait!

Also went in 2008. Neat experience, huge stadium. It was kinda strange because people didn't cheer like you'd have at a typical game. I remember yelling and everyone looking at me like I was a lunatic.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom