London Tickets! (1 Viewer)

The first sale of general admission tickets for the 2008 International Series game between the New Orleans Saints and San Diego Chargers at Wembley this October has been confirmed for Thursday 29th May....
NFLUK Story..

the only bad thing is the American dollar is SO WEAK right now, to go on the trip you are going to spend about double in US Dollars in England

Here is my other TM PIN number for the London Club seat sale: R2RXUTYX

I checked again this morning and there were seats available. Might as well swipe them up while you can. Don't try your luck with the lottery.

Hey folks...need some quick help - can I buy the tickets that aren't part of the packages yet? I have my username and pin from the "interest" sign up a couple months ago. I just don't think I can afford the package deal so I need to get the game tix and build my own trip around that.

Thanks

You can buy the Club seats right now and try to find the best deal on airfare and hotel later.
The club seats are 125 British pounds (roughly $250 US) Then, in typical Ticketmaster form, tack on handling fees and shipping (FedEx) if you don't want to pick them up at Will Call.

FYI, I bought four tickets and my credit card got charged $1,067 and change. It's a steep price, but a priceless experience.

I say get your tickets now because the lottery isn't anything close to a guarantee. Your PIN number also offers a buffet deal and a sit down dinner deal, but, man, those ticket prices are EXPENSIVE!

Good luck.

I will be anxiously slamming my computers keys that morning hoping to find an email and if not scouring the web for unused pins to steal.
:crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers:
Best of luck to anyone doing the same.

I opted out of club seats because I heard that last year if you really wanted tickets you could get them somewhere because people abused the option to buy upto so many tickets for friends and such, who then didn't go and lots of tickets were being sold online below face value before the game. I still hope I'm lucky in the lottery though.

It would be great to find out which one the Saints sideline will be, if I am given any kind of a choice with tickets

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom