London Tickets! (2 Viewers)

Any word on what is happening for season ticket holders on this yet?

holy crap, i just bought mine! Bk 241 seats 30-31. I hope thats all i need to get in...Does anyone have more info on this?

MrSt0nEd, I'm glad my hand and favorite beer mug have made a suitable avatar for you. :)

ur kiddin me right loooooool
i found it somewhere around the net
great pic though ;)
i have it as my avatar on all my forums :D

wow you guys/gals are awesome!

I wish I could spring for this trip.. represent us well!

A trip like this is why God invented frequent flyer miles. :eek:)

FYI, I just checked the ticket sale. There are still Club tickets left and the PIN provided in this thread still works. See MrSt0nEd's post on Page 1.

how do you get a pin number and code

how do you get a pin number and code

a few months ago there were two links on www.nfluk.com. one was to be entered into the general seating (lower bowl) lottery. the other was for "hospitality or group seating." i entered both. the second one is the ticketing that we are talking about.

the lower bowl seating lottery is a snowflake's chance. the emails we have received stated that enough people entered the lottery to sell out the stadium six or seven times over. so it is indeed a lottery.

the last email that i received said that we could order as many tickets as we want. i supposed that's why the PIN posted here is still working.

i hope that helps.
-Rene

Union Jack Club - London

For members of the armed forces making the trip the above link is to the Union Jack Club located in central London. It's the cheapest accomodation in the centre you'll find outside of places which lean more toward renting rooms on an hourly basis!!

I spoke to the Saints ticket office and they say there will be tix available to season ticket holders but they're not sure how many yet. I'm still hoping and waiting.

Bring us back some souvenirs !!....Have fun and represent us Saints fans !! :happy0005:

Last edited:
AWESOME! I hope that the Who Dat Nation RULES the Club endzone seats!

No more Club seats available

I just checked the UK Ticketmaster site to see if Club tickets were still available using the PIN numbers that were sent out to those that registered. There are officially no more Club seats available for the game.
It looks like the only option is the free for all with the lottery in May. Good luck to those who did not grab the Club seats.
-DR

go to
Ticketmaster.co.uk - promo

and use my pin#
i cant make it to London on that date anymore :(
ill be in Hawaii :D

Ticketing PIN Code: AFJXUGK2

only 1 person can use it... HURRRRY :)

G.Luck!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom