London Tickets! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Who else got them? I logged on TM @ 5:00 A.M. CST using the NFLE code and YES!!!!!!
Going to London :>)

I got mine! WHO DAT! I bought a few extra if anyone needs one.

I'll see ya in London for fish and chips! LOL

Hey, NOSfan, what section are you in?

It looks like they only have the corners and straight on endzone available. I think everything between the goal lines was reserved and sold to the Club members.

I ended up in 219 - Row 6.

London Baby...Yeah!

Got mine Block 213...and yes from reading other forums seems like everyone got corners or endzones.

But who cares, this is going to be so cool I cannot hardly wait.

It looks like they only have the corners and straight on endzone available. I think everything between the goal lines was reserved and sold to the Club members.

Good deal. 219 - Row 5. I think you're right about the goal line seats.

Got my tickets as well

BK 220, row 16

Can't wait to go

The proper tickets don't go on sale til early May, arrrgh. The wait is agonising.

I got mine too, block 216 row 3.

I've also got 2 spare tickets, which I bought intentionally to pass on to whoever on here wants them at face value, as I'd rather be sat with other Saints fans so we can make a little noise!

They were £125 each plus £5 admin fee per ticket = approx $260 per ticket at the current exchange rate. For those that don't know, these are effectively club level seats and the ones I've got are behind the endzone, roughly level with the sideline (although I don't know if it will be our sideline or the Chargers side).

If you're interested send me a PM.

we got 5 going from prague. section 244. we need some more tix though. if any season ticket holders can buy any in May we would be happy to purchase them from you.

BK 220 Row 15. Looks like we are all in the same area.

I'm glad to see so many Who Dats are going.

Cheerio

BK 220 Row 15. Looks like we are all in the same area.

I'm glad to see so many Who Dats are going.

Cheerio

Hey thats just in front of me. We're in BK220 Row 16 :ezbill:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom