london tickets (1 Viewer)

4saintspirit

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I just went to the website to try to order the ticket only package but cannot find any link to do so -- it gives you a link for the packages and then tells you to follow the instructions to order game only tickets to the london game -- but there is no place to do so -- anyone here that can point me in the right direction

thanks

I'm experiencing the same thing. It's really sketchy info. No time or anything - just says pre-sale starts today and to "follow the steps" to order.

If either of you want to put together your own travel package and book everything separately, let me know. I have two unspoken for Club seats.

After reading the STH email posted in the Tailgating forum, I think you can do a better job putting together a trip. $2,300 is pricey considering that airfare isn't included.

-Rene

I just want my season ticket-based seats and maybe the airfare package they offer (there's no info about the price of that yet). Just waiting until you can actually order from the site. If anyone sees it open up please post it here!

i made the order earlier in the year , say wrote that the response will come out in may , some fans allready have the answer , me not .... i dont get the whole system.

Found out that ticket only sales start on April 14th -- only packages started being available on the 7th -- so next Monday we can buy the other tix

Thanks 4saintspirit. The website is terribly confusing and my rep wouldn't email me back. I really wish the team's comunication was better.

i just got an email with a link to buy them. but instead of giving me section numbers and seat numbers, it just says "tickets 1994-1996"

i wanna know where ill sit if im going to buy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom