London--Who Is Likely to Go (1 Viewer)

I am planning to be there with my sister and brother-in-law. But I'm not sure about tickets. I saw that premium tickets were essentially gone in 27 minutes this morning. Thursday will be next window.

Anyone know about getting tickets through the Saints?

I am planning to be there with my sister and brother-in-law. But I'm not sure about tickets. I saw that premium tickets were essentially gone in 27 minutes this morning. Thursday will be next window.

Anyone know about getting tickets through the Saints?

Man I got soooo lucky, got up at 2am (pacific time) and got 4 in the front row of the club level basically corner endzone.

Another presale on Thursday and general sale next week so opportunities still there.

In 2008 Saints did sell some on their own but I'm guessing NFLUK will control the vast majority of tickets.

Is that definite? I'm going to get tickets and want to be somewhere behind our bench but don't want to pick the wrong side of the stadium...
Yes mate (unless they change it, which I doubt). Road team always on the South sideline @ Wembley.

kanona29: non-premium tickets range from £40 to £85 plus Ticketmaster's outrageous fees of £10+ (I think).

Ky Saint Fan: nice one, congrats! I'm gonna try again tomorrow morning!

Man I got soooo lucky, got up at 2am (pacific time) and got 4 in the front row of the club level basically corner endzone.

Another presale on Thursday and general sale next week so opportunities still there.

In 2008 Saints did sell some on their own but I'm guessing NFLUK will control the vast majority of tickets.

I have a question: Typically when you buy pre-sale tickets on ticketmaster, you need to enter a special code to access and buy the tickets. Did you need a code or not, and if you did, where did you find it? Thanks!

I have a question: Typically when you buy pre-sale tickets on ticketmaster, you need to enter a special code to access and buy the tickets. Did you need a code or not, and if you did, where did you find it? Thanks!

Yes, I tried to buy tickets and was told I needed a presale code. Apparently you had to sign up some weeks ago for the "presale." Regular tickets go on sale next week for those of us without a presale code.

If anyone didn't buy all their allocation and still has a presale code available, reach out and I will owe you some beers before or after the game!

There are a bunch of quality seats on Stub Hub already. Looks like the ticket brokers struck early. It may be the same on Ticketmaster.

A Saints game is probably the best excuse I will ever have for going to London but I still doubt that I can make that trip.

There are a bunch of quality seats on Stub Hub already. Looks like the ticket brokers struck early. It may be the same on Ticketmaster.
They're likely the season tickets. I have a season ticket but I will be selling my ticket for our game and getting a better seat.

I'm rolling the dice and expecting team returns rather than going in now. I did this a few years back and ended up sitting with all the raiders players family. Plus it helps with cash flow.

Ticketmaster seem to be struggling more than usual. Looks like this is going to be one popular game. Managed to get tickets in block 111 eventually, see you there!

Was in a queue for ages looking for 4 tickets but was told they were unavailable.

I then tried looking for 2 tickets but the ones I was offered didn't look great so I declined and tried to search again, but now it's telling me I can't buy 2 seats together in the whole stadium??!!

Really want to go so can someone help me out with a spare ticket? Happy to pay face value. Thanks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom