London--Who Is Likely to Go (1 Viewer)

Hey everyone just curious if anyone has bought tickets from the secondary market? I was going to just do stubhub but it's telling me I will have to pick up my tickets from a location to be announced later. I'd prefer to have ticket in hand before leaving for the trip. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Also i've seen some soccer fans in this thread too, I'm trying to get tickets to see Bournemouth play on the Saturday before the Saints game. Any tips for getting those?

You may find it tough to get tickets for the Bournemouth game as they play in the smallest stadium in the Premier League. It only holds around 11,000 so availability is poor.

Anyone with experience of Wembley/ NFL games in Wembley know what it's like post game to get from the stadium to the tube/ train station? Game starts at 1430, ends c. 1745 and I have a flight from Gatwick at 2145. I can catch the train from wembley station to Gatwick and that takes about an hour and a half, just not sure about getting from the stadium to the train station and how bad it will be. Assume I'll have train tickets already collected. Any knowledge, tips to share?

There are trains 1831,1845, 1901 and 1913, all of which should be ok to make my flight, assuming everything is on time.

Im still undecided to go. I went back in 2008 but the fatigue of parenthood & all these attacks recently have me "meh". I would like to go but these days all i want is 3 or 4 hours of silence on my couch. I can always watch on tv.
Anyway im in Ireland so not a long flight. Wheres best to get tickets at this stage? Is their still a hospitality option?

Cant wait for this, my first game since we played the Dolphins in the dome on MNF.

Making a weekend of it with my dad, early train down saturday morning and going to West Ham v Swansea on saturday then Saints on the sunday.

Will be my first ever season that I make 2 games as im over for the Washington game in November.

SOS to all of our London-Saints breatheran out there:

Die-hard Saints fan here and longtime member of this forum. I'm heading to Wembley for the game and super excited. We'll actually be spending a few days in Munich for Oktoberfest prior. My buddy and I are huge EPL fans (Me: Gooner & He: Toffee). The broadcast picks were released today and unfortunately, both of our teams will be playing on Saints Sunday (and there is no Monday game because of international break). Bad luck for us. We are still determined to go see a game. Our next games in order of preference are:

1. Chelsea v Man City - Ha Ha Ha...pipedream. Massive game.

2. Man United vs Crystal Palace

3. West Ham vs Swansea

Does anyone out there belong, or know anyone who belongs to the supporter groups of any of these clubs and would be willing to help secure us tickets? It would be a dream for us to see a match in England. Hoping someone can help a couple of Saints die-hards out with this. Thanks!

I got tickets from Swansea easy enough on their webiste. Only £20 too.

I had an email from NFL UK today saying that a limited number of 'team return' tickets for the other Wembley game would be on-sale at 10am tomorrow. More interestingly, it also said:

"Watch this space - any tickets from team returns for the New Orleans Saints v Miami Dolphins at Wembley Stadium on Sunday 1st October will be announced next week."

This is the link for tickets if/when they do go on sale:

Ticketmaster.co.uk - NFL 2017

These will be face value tickets.

I just got myself a hospitality premium level ticket for the 50 yard line. Gonna bling out for this one. Why not?
Are we all doing something the night before the game?

Are tickets ever going to come down in price on stubhub?

Cheapest £120 and that's upper tier. Sideline lower midfield £400.

Got another email on this:

(FACE VALUE) TICKETS ON SALE TUESDAY AT 10AM

With just 2 weeks to go until the return of the NFL London Games, we're excited to announce that a limited number of tickets to the New Orleans Saints v Miami Dolphins game at Wembley Stadium on Sunday 1st October will go on sale this coming Tuesday 12th September at 10am via Ticketmaster.co.uk/nfl

...that will be 10am UK time (!)

Got another email on this:

(FACE VALUE) TICKETS ON SALE TUESDAY AT 10AM

With just 2 weeks to go until the return of the NFL London Games, we're excited to announce that a limited number of tickets to the New Orleans Saints v Miami Dolphins game at Wembley Stadium on Sunday 1st October will go on sale this coming Tuesday 12th September at 10am via Ticketmaster.co.uk/nfl

...that will be 10am UK time (!)

67aef1bacf335db348dbbcd2ae58421e1.gif

I can not miss this again. Thank you, sir!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom