London (1 Viewer)

Bourbon

We're crab people now Dee
Reaction score
No thread on London this year? Is there not going to be a meetup of some kind?

We met up at a pub called the Lamb and Flag in Covent Garden on the night before the 2008 Chargers game.
There were Saints fans from all over the globe in attendance.
Some of us may be down there again on Saturday night if anyone is around.

We met up at a pub called the Lamb and Flag in Covent Garden on the night before the 2008 Chargers game.

I was there and still keep in touch with some of the people I met. Heck, I probably even met you.

I know we have some plans Saturday but not sure if that's all night or what. I remember that place being cool so maybe we'll swing by.

Would be cool to meet up with Saints fans on game day too.

Im only coming over for the day on Sunday from Ireland. Got a Hospitality ticket so dont lnow whether to head straight to Wembley or maybe go into central London for a meet up. Anybody doing anything on Sunday morning/afternoon?

Im heading to London on the 6am train from Edinburgh on saturday. Then going to watch West Ham v Swansea in the premiership.

Would be intrested in heading to a saints pub on the saturday night.
Posted via Mobile Device

I notice they have a corporate function on saturday night but i have emailed them to see if normal fans can still head along to get a drink at the same time.

Also if you sign up for their newsletter you get a free drink.
Posted via Mobile Device

Got the email back.

What it says on their site is...

Saturday 30rd September – Saints Fan Hub: all day
Corporate sponsors event from 5pm onwards

Although they emailed back to say that normal fans are welcome all day for drinks so no need to worry about the 5pm onwards corporate sponsors event.

WhoDat
Posted via Mobile Device

Im only coming over for the day on Sunday from Ireland. Got a Hospitality ticket so dont lnow whether to head straight to Wembley or maybe go into central London for a meet up. Anybody doing anything on Sunday morning/afternoon?

Cool!

I'm heading to Ireland the morning after the game for a few days. Any tips?

Making the trek in from California. We are staying in Covent Garden. What time are y'all thinking about?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom