Longtime lurker. Back again active. Who Dat⚜️ (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Good day my fellow Who Dats! I’m a long time lurker who’s enjoyed this forum so much over the years dating back to my first account I created in like 2011 (completely lost the login info) lol. Just introducing myself in case you all see me active and are wondering “Who Dat?” 😅 Exciting offseason so far yet again! We didn’t get the results we wanted last year, but we cannot deny DA has been far more aggressive and trying in free agency these first two years vs our former coaches approach. Idk if he will put it all together, but he’s giving himself an opportunity. Which will solidify the canning of him if he can’t band together this talent. Cheers to a good season! I am trying to temper my expectations, but I honestly have hope again. 🍻⚜️

Good day my fellow Who Dats! I’m a long time lurker who’s enjoyed this forum so much over the years dating back to my first account I created in like 2011 (completely lost the login info) lol. Just introducing myself in case you all see me active and are wondering “Who Dat?” 😅 Exciting offseason so far yet again! We didn’t get the results we wanted last year, but we cannot deny DA has been far more aggressive and trying in free agency these first two years vs our former coaches approach. Idk if he will put it all together, but he’s giving himself an opportunity. Which will solidify the canning of him if he can’t band together this talent. Cheers to a good season! I am trying to temper my expectations, but I honestly have hope again. 🍻⚜️
Glad you came out the shadows and made an appearance. Welcome!!!

Welcome back!

Welcome back to the land of tempering our expectations!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom