Lonzo traded to da bulls... (1 Viewer)

Clearly Lonzo wanted out and to be a 'true' PG, so I guess we did OK to get something back rather than go down the Eric Gordon road.

I am hoping/assuming there are more dominoes to fall.

• 1Like
Reactions: MLU

Looks like we added Devonte' Graham in the deal too.... Horray! (sarcasm) He's not a bad player - but I am always weary of guys that lose minutes when another player is brought in - Then are summarily traded.

21 million plus per season for a PG who can't shoot. That contract seems a little bit of an over pay.

Can't shoot?
He did improve this past season but Ball is still streaky. He'll go 6 for 7 one night then 1 for 10 the next game. The bulls are spending a lot of money this off season. I guess if you have a plan/vision for Lonzo he can be a good fit in the right system. 21 million just seems like an overpay.

They got a better shooter with a better turnover/assist ration for half the price in Green it seems.

They got a better shooter with a better turnover/assist ration for half the price in Green it seems.
Green is not playing for the Pelicans. He was hired as the head coach.

It's probably the Bulls who are being investigated for negotiating a contract with Ball before the start of free agency
Just a casual basketball fan, but from what I’ve read and heard, someone’s agent announced it 1 minute after the free agency period began.
From what I understand, it’s widely known that “tampering” is constantly occurring, but you need to be smarter as far as announcing it. A “sign and trade” would likely take a bit longer to work out than 60 seconds.

Trade will likely stand, but the Pels will likely be docked some cash and a pick or two.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom