Saints Loogh time Lurker giving my .02 cents (1 Viewer)

9thwardsaint

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Honestly I’ve been lurking since at least 1998. I have said a few things here and there from season to season but nothing outlandish (at least I don’t think). I have enjoyed some of the heavy hitters over the years argue over the smallest things and at some point most of the old timers know a posters sentiment. We know who’s gonna complain about every move the Saints make good or bad. It’s laughable most times but I feel like you guys are distant Facebook friends from the past. (I feel like I know u but not for real).

Ok for my .02 cent since everybody on the board as everyone an opinion. Good or wayyy in left field but we all have one. I love football and watch every game because I can. (Shout out to Gearstv)
1) The NFC has more parity than I have ever seen. I understand it’s week 3 but nobody has impressed. Even in the Rams game I couldn’t help but think we would have won If Drew was playing.

2) It Hurts me to say but we have to score 24-28 points to win, even in the NFC. Not sure how we are going to do it but it has to be. The X factor (which is geniuse by SP is the fact that teams don’t know exactly what we are going to do)

3) Finally, football is here, I cussed out my tv when Drew got hurt but enjoy the Saints fan ride ladies. What ever happens. Happens. #Whodatnation

I agree ... parity-check ... score 28 to win-check ... that's today's NFL and that's exactly how the NFL masterminds planned it.

I do think the Dominant teams so far look like they are in the AFC. Chiefs, Patriots, Ravens will be the Juggernauts of the League this year.

NFC looks to be more parity ridden, and up and down. Rams, Cowboys, and Packers are all 2-0; but they have shown moments of vulnerability and didn't dominate their opposition through 2 games. I do think the Rams will face much more stiff competition within their division this season, as Seattle, San Fran. look poised to compete with McVay and his crew this year, and even Arizona can be stingy and steal a game from them if Kyler keeps developing.

NFC South looks to be the most inconsistent divison in Football this year, 9 or even 8 wins can get you a Division title within the NFC South possibly.

I do think the Dominant teams so far look like they are in the AFC. Chiefs, Patriots, Ravens will be the Juggernauts of the League this year.

NFC looks to be more parity ridden, and up and down. Rams, Cowboys, and Packers are all 2-0; but they have shown moments of vulnerability and didn't dominate their opposition through 2 games. I do think the Rams will face much more stiff competition within their division this season, as Seattle, San Fran. look poised to compete with McVay and his crew this year, and even Arizona can be stingy and steal a game from them if Kyler keeps developing.

NFC South looks to be the most inconsistent divison in Football this year, 9 or even 8 wins can get you a Division title within the NFC South possibly.

I’m with u bro. This is what makes the Drew injury sting sooooo much. I’m dreaming but there was a strong possibility we could had the 1st seed. It is what it is and we have a fighters chance

Tomorrow, win or lose, will tell us a lot about the psyche of this team minus their leader. The OL, WR's (way too many drops) and the defense has to take it up a couple of notches so that Teddy does not have everything on his shoulders in a shootout situation. The pundits on CBS/NFL all picked the Seahawks this week so we really are going into the Seattle game with everyone believing that Teddy cannot lead this team to wins. Lets all hope that everyone steps up and get a surprise win away!

aside from a few deep pass completions, the defense has exceeded my early season expectations so far. I only expect them to improve.

This. It baffles me why we give up the long ball so much but that’s another conversation for another day.

Tomorrow, win or lose, will tell us a lot about the psyche of this team minus their leader. The OL, WR's (way too many drops) and the defense has to take it up a couple of notches so that Teddy does not have everything on his shoulders in a shootout situation. The pundits on CBS/NFL all picked the Seahawks this week so we really are going into the Seattle game with everyone believing that Teddy cannot lead this team to wins. Lets all hope that everyone steps up and get a surprise win away!

Lol at the pundits picking SEA. Can’t lie I would too. BUT....I wouldn’t bet against the Saints right now. Make no mistake, this team will put forward its best effort. We honestly can’t be mad at a loss against Seattle or Dallas but there are some winnable games in Drew’s absence.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom