Look at this!! I can only think of one other ref that may have deserved this.... (1 Viewer)

NO EXCUSE whatsoever for that. I heard something this morning on a local sports radio show. They said he is 18 years old so can be charged as an adult for assault and should be.

I thought I heard this afternoon that he was charged.
Yeah, pretty sure he has been.

And while we love to talk about our ref hate and joke about things like being able to meet them in a dark alley or something, that this kid took the "instant gratification" option instead of the "life lesson" option means he's ruined any sports future

Yeah, pretty sure he has been.

And while we love to talk about our ref hate and joke about things like being able to meet them in a dark alley or something, that this kid took the "instant gratification" option instead of the "life lesson" option means he's ruined any sports future

There's always barber college.

Take it from an ex high school referee. I've been run over in a game before. Laid out unintentionally. It freakin hurts. For 90 bucks a game. If a kid would ever have done that to me I most certainly would press charges. That guy is a punk and a coward. Everything he gets will be deserved.

NO EXCUSE whatsoever for that. I heard something this morning on a local sports radio show. They said he is 18 years old so can be charged as an adult for assault and should be.
The OP said he was sorry, it’s not his fault the UK is 4 days behind

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom