Look at this!! I can only think of one other ref that may have deserved this.... (1 Viewer)

Someone let me know otherwise but since he is 18 and can be tried as an adult and also with it being in Texas, couldn't he possibly have to serve 20-30 years in prison?

Yeah, pretty sure he has been.

And while we love to talk about our ref hate and joke about things like being able to meet them in a dark alley or something, that this kid took the "instant gratification" option instead of the "life lesson" option means he's ruined any sports future
If he truly wants to be a MAN and not some low life, he could have approached the official for an explanation. Instead, he opted for the thug option.

Just a thought but do they test for steroid use in high school i cant recall. They said he was playing multiple sports including wrestling could have been using the roids. Not an excuse just trying to wrap my mind around why one would be so dumb.

Just a thought but do they test for steroid use in high school i cant recall. They said he was playing multiple sports including wrestling could have been using the roids. Not an excuse just trying to wrap my mind around why one would be so dumb.

Some people just have a screw loose, but I had the thought of roids as well.

It’s all good. God save the Queen
There is only 1 Queen and that is her Majesty Magrethe Queen of Denmark (a country that used to rule England back then when England was a truly great country). Denmark is the oldest monarchy in the world and has the oldest, and most important, flag in the world. And Denmark was generous enough to give the Saints Morten Andersen.

The English Queen's, on the other hand, is directly related to Germany. Enough said.

I saw somewhere that he had another issue happen last year in a wrestling match.

There is only 1 Queen and that is her Majesty Magrethe Queen of Denmark (a country that used to rule England back then when England was a truly great country). Denmark is the oldest monarchy in the world and has the oldest, and most important, flag in the world. And Denmark was generous enough to give the Saints Morten Andersen.

The English Queen's, on the other hand, is directly related to Germany. Enough said.

Kings ....Queens, I really don't care. Just here for work man..

He should have been arrested right then and there for BATTERY, not Assault (Assault is an ATTEMPTED Battery). Battery is where physical contact is made. Assault would be like Marcus Williams non-tackle a few years ago in the Playoffs on the Minnesota Miracle play (an Attempted Tackle but complete whif).

The school district said the team won't go to the playoffs, so he screwed his team as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom