Look what fedex delivered today..... (1 Viewer)

Ratings
Sticky Post
Before you all roast me for jinxing the Saints. 2009 I bought a SB ticket early in the season as well and we all know how that ended. The way I see it, it would have been a jinx if I had not bought the ticket.

I need them to win 2 games and I’ll get to use this. If we are not in it then I’ll sell.

WHODAT!!!

Attachments

OP
OP
whodatlady
Ratings
Gotcha! I've been window shopping tickets (very unlikely I'll buy) and was only curious since I saw that's the only site that really has them currently. If I would end up getting tickets, I'd do the same and go ticket only and just drive in (since it's only ~8 hour drive).

However, I picked a set of seats and started to go through the checkout just to see what the fees were and nearly passed out when I saw it's 20%. o_O
Yes the fees are a painful! I know I can wait and buy tickets outside the stadium right before kickoff much, much cheaper. With that there is a risk of getting a fake ticket. Also would not know my exact seat until game day.

I really wanted to pick out the seats and pick ones I was excited about. I like these Row 2 in Corner Loge. Also wanted to get tickets in hand early so if need to sell will be able to list them quickly and NFL Location ship date was 3 weeks before SB. I risk losing money if the Saints are not in it and I sell my ticket unless maybe if the Cowboys are in it. It was a risk I was willing to take.

My friends at work have always told me I have more money than sense because I spend so much on football tickets. I really don't have a lot of money but am blessed with two decent incomes and grown children. I also don't spend very much money on other things women tend to spend money on (shoes, jewelry, makeup, hair, nails etc). I will take a Saints gameday experience over all of that any day.

Alan12

We miss you, Will
Ratings
Yes the fees are a painful! I know I can wait and buy tickets outside the stadium right before kickoff much, much cheaper. With that there is a risk of getting a fake ticket. Also would not know my exact seat until game day.

I really wanted to pick out the seats and pick ones I was excited about. I like these Row 2 in Corner Loge. Also wanted to get tickets in hand early so if need to sell will be able to list them quickly and NFL Location ship date was 3 weeks before SB. I risk losing money if the Saints are not in it and I sell my ticket unless maybe if the Cowboys are in it. It was a risk I was willing to take.

My friends at work have always told me I have more money than sense because I spend so much on football tickets. I really don't have a lot of money but am blessed with two decent incomes and grown children. I also don't spend very much money on other things women tend to spend money on (shoes, jewelry, makeup, hair, nails etc). I will take a Saints gameday experience over all of that any day.
Yes, that's one thing I'd be absolutely terrified of, buying a counterfeit ticket outside the stadium. And like you, I'd really like to pick generally where I'd be sitting, especially since I'd like to sit as close to the field as I can.

But absolutely good planning to buy ahead and the ability to relist them without taking a hit (at least not a big one) with the buffer between receiving them and the game date. If I do bite the bullet, I'll likely wait it out until we're in it or if I see an offer I can't pass up.

And right on! Do what brings you the most joy! I'm the same way, I really don't spend much money on anything but the Saints. I'm frugal af to be honest. :hihi:

Ragin Caucasian

Back in Black & Gold
VIP Contributor
Ratings
Before you all roast me for jinxing the Saints. 2009 I bought a SB ticket early in the season as well and we all know how that ended. The way I see it, it would have been a jinx if I had not bought the ticket.

I need them to win 2 games and I’ll get to use this. If we are not in it then I’ll sell.

WHODAT!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Andrus SR News Page Articles 0